Damaged head.

I have a 83 XR350 that an intake valve broke and was driven into the piston. There was some damage to the combustion chamber but it should be repairable. Does anyone know a good (reasonably priced) service that could perform such a task?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now