Patience...Let that Mtn snow just melt before riding it.

Washington

Too bad.... two idiots.

I'd like to weigh in on the comments page, but I'm not a member :confused: Ive learned something about the snow.. Never go DOWN a snowy hill.. You may get down it, but how ya gonna get back to the top??? :thumbsup: If you can make it UP, you can probably make it down.. I always have enough snacks and water for an over night, but dont always carry the proper clothes... Bet that was a fun night for them boys!!! Glad they're ok

Glad they made it out ok. But Devils in early May with this winter... Come on guys...

My best rule/advise that can lead to some pissed off riding partners is I will only go over 3 downed trees. At the 4th I will turn around. 4 trees will always lead to many more. It was good advice I learned long ago.

some douchebag posted this at the end of his epic failure :thumbsup:

My only other complaint would be that if I had some simple signage along the way pointing the right direction I would've been able to tell somebody around 8:00 that I was OK. It also won't be long and through the errosion for the trails and lack of maintainance to the trails (which I thought the dirt bikers were sharing in the responsiblity) these trails are going to be unsafe and unrideable for mountain bikers. It is already a safty hazard having dirt bikers on these trails and that is impossible to argue with! And the ruts that they are creating are not only forcing other users off of these great trails. So I don't really know who I'm more disappointed in besides myself....the dirt bikers or the Sheriffs department.

All this from a guy that wears spandex in public...and defends it.

some douchebag posted this at the end of his epic failure :thumbsup:

It is already a safty hazard having dirt bikers on these trails and that is impossible to argue with!

Not sure how much faith I'd have in this guy's aptitude to evaluate a safety hazard.

At least he's upfront regarding his ability to discuss it.

It is all in the fine print.....

These are for snow

2206214430051373056S600x600Q85.jpg

These are for no snow

2949068670051373056S600x600Q85.jpg

Good night! Look at the spooge on that swing arm! Someone needs to mess with their premix heh heh heh! :thumbsup:

These are for snow

2206214430051373056S600x600Q85.jpg

These are for no snow

These are for no snow

Hey, 4ZD. If you wouldn't mind telling me, where is the riding area in that picture? I haven't done much riding in Washington (mostly in ID and CA) and I'm looking for some good desert riding in Washington. That looks like a nice area.

Hey, 4ZD. If you wouldn't mind telling me, where is the riding area in that picture? I haven't done much riding in Washington (mostly in ID and CA) and I'm looking for some good desert riding in Washington. That looks like a nice area.

Mattawa is where that Castor Crazy dude on the KTM with the CR500 motor was spotted....

Mr Spandex has now been told where to stick it...

I logged in and spoke my mind.. :thumbsup:

Mt Biker's PISS me off..

I logged in and spoke my mind.. :confused:

Mt Biker's PISS me off..

Nothing the odd power wheelie can't solve. They're softer than log crossings ya know. :thumbsup:

Did you see that one video where the fast mtn bike dude rear-ends the female rider? She got all upset and acted like she was srsly injured but then walked away from the "scene". Why the drama? :worthy:

I logged in and spoke my mind.. :thumbsup:

Mt Biker's PISS me off..

Way to go! every year a buddy of mine clears dozens of trees at devils and table and continues to all season long. i for one have never seen a mtn biker doing any trail work as reported by everyone else.

Joe

Way to go! every year a buddy of mine clears dozens of trees at devils and table and continues to all season long. i for one have never seen a mtn biker doing any trail work as reported by everyone else.

Joe

Glad to know there is some help out there pre season :thumbsup: I see some cleared trees before we get to em and always assumed it was the mtn bikers.. :confused: NOT!!!