Sign in to follow this  

Anybody have a Lexx exhaust?

I need a sparky for my 08 xcf 250 and noticed them on rocky mountain for $180 and the seem to get pretty good reviews and was if anybody on here has had any experience with them. I was thinking that it might be a good alternative to buying a pro moto end cap.

I'm in the same boat. But I think I will spring for the $250 fmf power core 4. Don't think spending $140 is worth it for the pro moto end cap with a screen. Curious though to what people say about the lexx

My buddy just put one on his 08 505sx and loves it sounds great and woke it up some also. He is very very pleased with it best deal out there I think

My brother in law has one on a Honda 450x and it works real well. He had an issue in the beginning with a weld that looked questionable and they said return it and gave him a new one no questions asked. He is very pleased.

I have one on my 04 450sx and it seems good quality I will say with the arrestor on it is very quiet.

Let me know if you have any problems with it after a few rides, I just picked up a stock xcw exhaust for super cheap so I can ride for now but would still like to look into the lexx in a couple of months.

I put a Lexx sparkie on my daughter's crf150R last weekend. Not nearly the quality of the Pro Moto sparkie on my 505 and it uses rivets instead of screws, but it was a heck of a lot cheaper than the Pro Moto. Really quieted the bike too. I'd definitely do it again. I can't speak to their cans, but I'd say as far as the sparkie goes, you get get more than you pay for with Lexx.