Sign in to follow this  

Supercross RV#2 and the D756 at Salt Lake??

yeah did you see the pass he put on Brayton..... can't wait to see him outdoors where he really shines

yeah did you see the pass he put on Brayton..... can't wait to see him outdoors where he really shines
No I didn't see that pass. I'll have to go watch it again. Yeah, if he's feeling as one with that machine in the outdoors, he's going to be hard to beat.

Anyway I think he was pretty happy with that tire on Saturday. I don't recall seeing it before that round.

i thought i read somewhere that is all that he runs. He likes it and uses it almost every race. ????

looks like the mx 31 to me. most riders used sand tires this year.
Dont think so. This is the MX31.

MX31_A.jpg

I never really gave it much thought but I found out, there's alot of "top secret" tires out there. The guy that sets up my sons suspension is a Mech for a few pro riders and his shop has a few of the "special ones"

I always loved the 756 but my son loves the MH3 rear, MS2 front setup on on both his bikes.

Highly unlikely that you will ever get your hands on the tires those guys are running. There is a reason they call them Race Replica.

wow, go Broc!

She's a Monster girl. :thumbsup: Some jackasses on here like to refer to them as sluts.

Highly unlikely that you will ever get your hands on the tires those guys are running. There is a reason they call them Race Replica.
I don't expect to be able to buy one, or expect it's close to a stock tire. Just looks a lot like the old D756 tread pattern.

Broc Glover implicitly told Matthes that the only stock Dunlop which is close to what the pros used in 2010 was the MX71 front. I guess he means pattern and construction. Since I'm skeptical the compound would ever be the same.

Anyway, Go Villo. Love his style when he's feeling The Force.

they do make race tires and sell them to the public i have used them, the tire in that picture cant tell but if thats an old 756 thats not saying much for the new dunlops

Good Lord! Some of those girls need to swap out the crack pipe for a cheeseburger! :thumbsup:

Totally agree!

Good Lord! Some of those girls need to swap out the crack pipe for a cheeseburger! :thumbsup:

Shoot, around here wouldnt hurt some if they swapped out the cheeseburger for a crack pipe:crazy:

• Like 1

I always thought he was much better indoors. He always used to whup Carmichael in SX and Carmichael would whup him outdoors.

uhhh the only time i can remember RV racing RC was at the 07 Des Nations. RV Dominated both his races on a 250f.....

I was lucky enough to get 2 "special" hand-me-downs from a local pro racer. They only had 1 race on each. They were Pirellis but they didn't last long on our great Ky hard surfaces.

they do make race tires and sell them to the public i have used them, the tire in that picture cant tell but if thats an old 756 thats not saying much for the new dunlops
Obviously he's not running a Geomax tire. None of the top guys are going to bother with stock tires. Neither would it be an old tire. I was only commenting that the tread pattern looks very much like the D756 - pattern.