Broken Rekluse?

I want to buy a Rekluse EXP for my CRF450r, I ride strictly harescrambles and enduros. my question is that will just the EXP hold up to being raced with such a bike?

"The Rekluse EXP Clutch is not designed for high-stress racing applications or aggressive riding; the Core EXP or z-Start Pro are the right choices for this type of riding."

sorry for the bump guys.

Rekluse pro is the one you are going to want.

Joe

so much money! but thanks!

I don't know where that quote came from, but it's not Rekluse. Yeah, race the heck out of it!

http://www.cyclebuy.com/shopping/rekluse/info_pages/info_exp.htm

The EXP clutch is designed for trail and recreational riders, and is not intended for racing applications. It is set up with a progressive clutch engagement rate and adjustability is limited to its intended use--recreational trail riding. The Rekluse EXP Clutch is not designed for high-stress racing applications or aggressive riding; the Core EXP or z-Start Pro are the right choices for this type of riding.

raised questions about purchasing it, not a very good sales approach for a rider on a budget. Thanks for clearing things up:thumbsup:

I have a friend who has been running the original Rekluse (z-start?) on his CRF450 for over 5 years and zero troubles. I've had my Z-Pro for a couple years with no issues. There doesn't appear to be much to go wrong, and they're well made IMO.