Sign in to follow this  

what to do???

Well dang, My 1995 CR250 broke something in the kick start area and in the mean time it broke part of the case too.:thumbsup: SOOOO I am at a cross road. I know money is going to have to be spent but I wanna do it the smartest way. Either spend 600 + bucks to rebuild my motor top to bottom and that is a price with getting used case "if I can find one", or sell as is for a low low low price," not to smart" or, something creative that you guys here at this great forum can suggest me to do. It just happened the other day so I am still putting the word out to some friends in the business as to possibly help me find a beater motor I can rob parts from. I am open to some ideas as to which direction I should go. I like the old style frames so getting a later model(97 and newer) isn't something I wanna do..So here ya go fellas, help a bro out and list me some ideas as to what I should do..

Thanks, Shaner

id fix it cause no matter what u have to spend money to fix it or buy a new bike:ride: and if u fix it you will have a mint running bike :thumbsup:

spend the 600$+ and get it fixed, you will be happy.