2011 Pictures of new kickstand installed! It worksss!!!

2011rmz002.jpg

2011rmz004.jpg

2011rmz005.jpg

2011rmz006.jpg

2011rmz007.jpg

Just took some quick picks to give you guys an idea of how it looks all you have to do is slide off the peg and it fits right in very solid and as you can see it tucks nice right behind the side panel. Happy with how it turned out, its lightweight but sturdy and looks like its part of the bike when it's up.

Heres the link if you're interested : http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/564

Looks very clean. I just put one on my kx450f a few weeks ago and the fitment and ease of install was second to none. It doesn't bounce around at all or need a teather. The stock kickstand on my WR likes to grab hold of the heal of my boot, but not the PMB. Nice upgrade if your into having a kickstand!

I have been a proponent of the school of, "If it doesn't make it go faster, stop better or turn quicker get it off or don't put it on!" since my roadracing days. That was up until my two kids and my wife started riding with me. Kickstands Kick BUTT. My buddy lifted his CRF450R Behemouth onto his mx Stand the other day and I said, "Hey Randy watch this" as I flipped down my kickstand and laughed at him. Loving the kickstand!

Yeah for the amount of times it comes in handy I wouldn't go without it... it really doesn't add much weight lol and it tucks away nice while riding so don't even realize it's there.

I have been a proponent of the school of, "If it doesn't make it go faster, stop better or turn quicker get it off or don't put it on!" since my roadracing days. That was up until my two kids and my wife started riding with me. Kickstands Kick BUTT. My buddy lifted his CRF450R Behemouth onto his mx Stand the other day and I said, "Hey Randy watch this" as I flipped down my kickstand and laughed at him. Loving the kickstand!

haha i do that all the time! i got one on my 08 and i love that thing! you don't have to find a tree or stump to lean on its super easy and super worth it.

only thing now is all my friends wanna lean up on my bike! :smirk: its like"get your own"!! haha

Hi need help in removing the 4 torx bolts on the peg bracket to install Moose bolt on kickstand for my 06 YZ125. The bolts are stuck!!

Help!

Hi need help in removing the 4 torx bolts on the peg bracket to install Moose bolt on kickstand for my 06 YZ125. The bolts are stuck!!

Help!

Try a impact gun of you can get your hands on one. Or a bigger wrench with a cheater bar