Sign in to follow this  

Rocket exhaust

Good find!!! I've never seen that before. Gotta love a pipe with color options

says they're handmade, but i wonder if the tapers/steps were tested for each specific application for performance or if they have just a standard taper/step thats applied to all their pipes...

nice looking,but i like the look of the mrd, maybe we should ask them to provide sheets, to give them a chance to back up this claim..not that i think it would come even close to the mrd as obviously Eddie and Dave were not involved..

they look freakin awesome, will have to keep tabs on this. Don't wanna be the guinea pig though!!

That is a long pipe to have to fit as one peice.....

For less, get the best, the SSW/MRD, seems like a no brainer if you ask me. If you want the best and lightest, then get a Yosh Ti.

That is a long pipe to have to fit as one peice.....

For less, get the best, the SSW/MRD, seems like a no brainer if you ask me. If you want the best and lightest, then get a Yosh Ti.

you can order it at different lengths.. in the options section, i didn't say it would compare as no one knows yet, as i said i would be very suprised if it did compareto the mrd,,(maybe the rs2). I just came across it and thought i'd throw it out for everyone to see.