Rocket exhaust

i searched ,but nothing,,came across this...just curious if anyone owns or dyno's ever done on this full system, it looks tapered, or stepped. i have an mrd/ssw in the mail, but just curious..

https://www.rocketexhaust.com/shop/drz400-00-07/

Good find!!! I've never seen that before. Gotta love a pipe with color options

says they're handmade, but i wonder if the tapers/steps were tested for each specific application for performance or if they have just a standard taper/step thats applied to all their pipes...

They say that their product has been "dyno tested and track proven".

So...why don't they show the charts?

nice looking,but i like the look of the mrd, maybe we should ask them to provide sheets, to give them a chance to back up this claim..not that i think it would come even close to the mrd as obviously Eddie and Dave were not involved..

Have sent email requesting dyno charts for their pipes....Will advise If I get a reply...

they look freakin awesome, will have to keep tabs on this. Don't wanna be the guinea pig though!!

Looks great, interesting if they show there dyno results.

That is a long pipe to have to fit as one peice.....

For less, get the best, the SSW/MRD, seems like a no brainer if you ask me. If you want the best and lightest, then get a Yosh Ti.

That is a long pipe to have to fit as one peice.....

For less, get the best, the SSW/MRD, seems like a no brainer if you ask me. If you want the best and lightest, then get a Yosh Ti.

you can order it at different lengths.. in the options section, i didn't say it would compare as no one knows yet, as i said i would be very suprised if it did compareto the mrd,,(maybe the rs2). I just came across it and thought i'd throw it out for everyone to see.

Gotta love the color option "murdered out carbon fiber"! :thumbsup: