Sign in to follow this  

need 2001 RM250 front wheel spacer dimensions!

does anyone have access to a set of 2001 RM250 front wheel spacers and a set of calipers? I have a front axle and spacers off a 2000 RM250 and the spacers are too wide to use on my 2001 front wheel and forks, so I am going to turn them down in a lathe just need to know what length to make them! Thanks!

Awesome! :confused: Thanks a million! If you ever make it to Rolla, MO I owe you a beer :thumbsup:

Awesome! :confused: Thanks a million! If you ever make it to Rolla, MO I owe you a beer :thumbsup:
ok, luckly i just replaced mine and had the old ones on the workbench.

Ah crap! I was confused. I have a 2001 front axle but a 2000 wheel hub :confused: So I guess I need the length of 2000 Rm250 wheel spacers :thumbsup:

you should be able to figure it out, assemble it w/o the spacers, center the hub on the axle and see what the clearance is.

so its directly centered on the axle? Thats good because I don't have a brake caliper mounted and wasn't sure.

according to my measurements I need to make each wheel spacer 31.8mm long instead of the 41.06mm. I'm going to run over to the shop here in a bit and get them turned on the lathe. Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

so its directly centered on the axle? Thats good because I don't have a brake caliper mounted and wasn't sure.
yes, both spacers are the same size

Thanks for the help just got back from the shop. I turned them each to 1.255" and they fit like a glove. Thank again! :thumbsup: