1st toy hauler

looking to buy my 1st toy hauler. Looking at the cougar 325srx. Its a 5th wheel, and the interior looks like a normal camper ( wife requirement) . with a separate garage.I also find it lighter than many toy haulers, which is good for my 3/4 ton pickup.

Any one had any experience with this brand???

It is lighter, or the manufacturer pretends its lighter?

Before you jump in whole hog, actually weigh the rig....many mfgr's lie through their teeth on the weights, and of course, the fine print always reads "published weight does not include optional equipment".....which must include cabinets, flooring, walls, etc from some of the discrepancies I have seen.

It is lighter, or the manufacturer pretends its lighter?

Before you jump in whole hog, actually weigh the rig....many mfgr's lie through their teeth on the weights, and of course, the fine print always reads "published weight does not include optional equipment".....which must include cabinets, flooring, walls, etc from some of the discrepancies I have seen.

That hard to believe they can do that. I guess that shows you really need to do your homework before you buy.

I would push the dealer to get it weighed and ask for the cert. Maybe go with them.