KLX400R/DRZ400E (Non Cali)

G'day, I've got a '04 KLX400R (same as the DRZ400E (Australian model - same as non cali model).... I have ordered hot cams intake and exhaust cams. From what I've noticed the hot cams intake cam has better specs, however the hotcams exhaust cam isn't quite as significant, from searching on here (drz400e - not sure if cali or not)....

are there any differences in the intake/exhaust cams between models?

is it worth me installing the hot cams intake and exhaust cams to my klx400r?

should i just do the intake cam?

also, would the dynojet jet kit be feasible to install on the fcr39?

or do i definitely need to install the jd kit?

PS - waiting for my new MRD/SSW exhaust to arrive - currently on order.

Cheers

FCR tuning - JD Jet kit or available tuning parts of the correct sizes. EMN needle. Jets should be readily available to you. DynoJet kit for the FCR is not well thought of.

Cams - Calif E cams are the same as S/SM cams. Real E cams have more lift. Hot Cams have changed specs at least once so I can't say how the current Hot Cams compare with E cams. Personally I would not replace E cams with Hot Cams but if you have already ordered the Hot Cams, use both Hot Cams IN and EX.

Cams - Calif E cams are the same as S/SM cams. Real E cams have more lift. Hot Cams have changed specs at least once so I can't say how the current Hot Cams compare with E cams. Personally I would not replace E cams with Hot Cams but if you have already ordered the Hot Cams, use both Hot Cams IN and EX.

I have ordered the Hot Cams along with a big bore kit, kibblewhite valves set (springs/valves/ hot cams shims) and a MRD/SSW exhaust.....but I'm starting to doubt whether it would be worth changing the current intake and exhaust cams, as the specs of the KLX400R/DRz400E are identical (possibly better - exhaust).....nothing to say I HAVE to use them.....curious to hear if anyone has used them in the same style and noticed an improvement?

Do some searches in this forum on those valves, they are not liked at all and have a bad reputation for trashing engines