Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse in 11 TE310

Heres my first ride with a EXP in the bike. I did have a rough morning but it did make it a little smoother. Sorry video does have some humor to it..

I'm exploring considering adding an 0h eleven TE 310 to the fleet - Currently ride a KTM 300, and it took about 5 minutes to get used to the Rekluse on that animal. I really like it, freewheeling is a non issue as 2ts don't have much engine braking to begin with, and the LHRB is awesome.

I didn't have time just now to watch the entire vid, so from what I gleaned from your opening comment you're a bit on the fence? What are the issues or did I mis read your drift?

I'm exploring considering adding an 0h eleven TE 310 to the fleet - Currently ride a KTM 300, and it took about 5 minutes to get used to the Rekluse on that animal. I really like it, freewheeling is a non issue as 2ts don't have much engine braking to begin with, and the LHRB is awesome.

I didn't have time just now to watch the entire vid, so from what I gleaned from your opening comment you're a bit on the fence? What are the issues or did I mis read your drift?

Just so you know, I'm not a brand freak. What's wrong with that ktm 300? I rode one for a bit with a rekluse and was impressed with power delivery and controllability. Matter of of fact, that was the 1st 2 stroke I have ever ridden. (trailmeister joe's). Nicely set up and not near the raging lion I was expecting until I opened the throttle, as it should be.

Yamafreek,

Don't sell yourself short! That was some "interesting" terrain for sure! How is the fuel mapping working out for you? I noticed it died a few times. What are your thoughts on the cause? A lot of us are cautious with Mikuni's EFI and its quirkiness and inconsistency between bikes. Looking good, bro.

Just so you know, I'm not a brand freak. What's wrong with that ktm 300? I rode one for a bit with a rekluse and was impressed with power delivery and controllability. Matter of of fact, that was the 1st 2 stroke I have ever ridden. (trailmeister joe's). Nicely set up and not near the raging lion I was expecting until I opened the throttle, as it should be.

Yamafreek,

Don't sell yourself short! That was some "interesting" terrain for sure! How is the fuel mapping working out for you? I noticed it died a few times. What are your thoughts on the cause? A lot of us are cautious with Mikuni's EFI and its quirkiness and inconsistency between bikes. Looking good, bro.

Ion, Don't get me wrong, I'm totally into my 3hundo. I plan to sell my 01 300, and am (trying to) keeping an open mind about what to get in its place....more than likely an 09 0r oh ten 300....However I have heard great things about the 11 TE 310s and think that a plated bike would be cool....

BTW, I'm sure Joe's bike would be the one to ride:thumbsup: