Five Miles of Hell Trail

California

In April, I went to Utah and rode around on jeep roads and quad routes looking at rocks. Spectacular rocks.

I rode in the Moab area, White Wash and the San Rafael Swell.

I have posted video of the Five Miles of Hell Trail in the Pictures and Video section. Here is the link...

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=979055

In this series of videos one will ride the entire 5MOH. Parts 1-3 are posted now.

Check out the Five Miles of Hell Trail...

Just got back from doing Slick Rock, Poison Spider, Sovereign Trail and Red and Orange trails. Just awesome. Put them on your bucket list.

Saved 5MOH for next time.

Five Miles of Hell Trail Part 4...

On my list of trails to ride that is for sure. :thumbsup:

This has been near the top of my list for a few years, but I haven't made it back to Moab (or surrounding area's) since 2005. I'm trying to prep for a trip there next year (rock crawling club run) and need to decide if I want to be stubborn and wrestle my 690:busted: through 5moh (I did the Rubicon on it last summer) or if I should be nice to myself and take the cr250? I'll bring both anyway!

I appreciate your videos, it's nice to see EVERYTHING that you're up against before I make the 1000mile drive to the trailhead!:thumbsup:

This has been near the top of my list for a few years, but I haven't made it back to Moab (or surrounding area's) since 2005. I'm trying to prep for a trip there next year (rock crawling club run) and need to decide if I want to be stubborn and wrestle my 690:busted: through 5moh (I did the Rubicon on it last summer) or if I should be nice to myself and take the cr250? I'll bring both anyway!

I appreciate your videos, it's nice to see EVERYTHING that you're up against before I make the 1000mile drive to the trailhead!:thumbsup:

I did 5 MOH a couple of weekends ago. I wouldn't want to do it on my 690. More fun on something smaller.

Five Miles of Hell Trail, Part 5 and 5MOH Part 6, links are now posted in the pictures and video section.

The final segment of Five Miles of Hell Trail Part 7 will be posted on Saturday.