Sign in to follow this  

www.roostmx.net good to work with....

Hello TT members........I thought I would post this about the service with www.roostmx.net , I ordered some trailer graphics for my box trailer. On there web site it was not real clear on the exact size of the decal....So I mesaured the spot on my trailer where I want to put the graphics, then ordered the size I thought would fit....When I got the graphics they are alot smaller than I thought they would be....I called roostmx , and they are going to make a new set for me free...........great to deal with......:thumbsup:

Edited by bikeride4fun

I just thought that you always see threads about bad customer service.....that it would be nice to see a thread about a company that still offers good customer service....:thumbsup:....guess if it was thread about boots, neckbraces, oil, tires or which bike should I get.....there would be alot of replies.....oh well.......:confused:

Thanks....just wanted to let TT members know if they deal with roostmx.net that its a good place to purchase from.......

I ordered a couple of their custom shirts for Christmas presents last years and had no issues. Quick processing and shipped on the scheduled they said they would. You would think that would be a common practice these days, but it seems to be something that is all to uncommon in todays world of internet businesses.

I ordered a couple of their custom shirts for Christmas presents last years and had no issues. Quick processing and shipped on the scheduled they said they would. You would think that would be a common practice these days, but it seems to be something that is all to uncommon in todays world of internet businesses.

I know what you mean....I was so surprised when I called them that they said for me to just keep the graphics they sent me and use them for whatever I want....and they are sending the new size at no charge.....Thats awesome customer service.....But its sad that not all internet businesses are like that.....

I know what you mean....I was so surprised when I called them that they said for me to just keep the graphics they sent me and use them for whatever I want....and they are sending the new size at no charge.....Thats awesome customer service.....But its sad that not all internet businesses are like that.....

Agreed.

It's nice to be surprised by really good customer service, but we shouldn't have to be surprised by it.