Sign in to follow this  

What Was Your First Motorcycle?

Post pictures of your first motorcycle. It does not have to be yours as long as it the same make, model, and from the era. Anyone still own their first bike? Here is mine. Good old Honda XR 80. I thought it was a rocket until I jumped on a KX 60. Kinda shows my age.

fcaddc98.jpg

Post pictures of your first motorcycle. It does not have to be yours as long as it the same make, model, and from the era. Anyone still own their first bike? Here is mine. Good old Honda XR 80. I thought it was a rocket until I jumped on a KX 60. Kinda shows my age.

fcaddc98.jpg

Same bike I had. :thumbsup:

96 (i think) xr 4oo with a 420 kit, high comp piston, aftermarket muffler and jeted spot on.

was a great bike, like riding on a cloud lol

Copyof2007-02-12017.jpg

Indian mini 50, Still have it.

reference picture. not my bike.

indian50.jpg

1986 RM 80

Paid 400$ for it and ran it 3 seasons without so much as lubing the chain lol

142271289.jpg

What a blast that little thing was. (picture = not mine)

I had a brand new LT 2 Yamaha I was 15 then, not alot of motorcycles around my area back then but they seem to catch on pretty quick. My next was a used 1978 YZ250, it was a rattler but run like heck, I was around 21 or so, then I had a Suzuki 370, suspension wasn't the best but what a mule!, then I had a new 1983 XR350R, heck of a bike, suspension for the time was great! Kids came along, sold it, sometime in my 30's I bought a 1980 IT 250, loved it! tore my rotator cuff with it, sold it, my son started riding so bought bikes for him, I bought a 2000 DR650 for on and off road, loved it sort of, off road it is way too big, and I'm a big person, regular trails its ok for anything tight it would work you to death. Now 55 I'm going back to a 1986 XR350R! Sorry to bend your attention for so long.

1974 KV75

I could fold down the handlebars and put it in the trunk of my mothers car!

1kv751975.jpg

1974 KV75

I could fold down the handlebars and put it in the trunk of my mothers car!

1kv751975.jpg

I had one of those, I got from the trash. I restored it and traded it on a M1 carbine:thumbsup: