Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Is james stewart on anything

OK 1st things 1st, yes I am not a fan of #7 but thats not why I am asking. As my wife and I were watching Supercross this weekend and James won his heat race by a long shot, his interview after the race his eyes and his expressions were all over the place and my wife and I both asked each other is he on something:confused:?? just asking

:thumbsup:

His face was probably frozen from the freezing temperatures in SLC. Your face gets numb when your going head on into freezing wind really fast for an extended period of time btw.

Your just looking for an out roar on this thread haha. But in all serious-ness I think he was butt a$$ cold and James is always a little wacky

OK 1st things 1st, yes I am not a fan of #7 but thats not why I am asking. As my wife and I were watching Supercross this weekend and James won his heat race by a long shot, his interview after the race his eyes and his expressions were all over the place and my wife and I both asked each other is he on something:confused:?? just asking

Dude, you cant be serious...

Well, we all know he wasn't on two wheels twice.

His body language was saying: I'm really uncomfortable, don't want to talk about this, I don't know how to deal with it and I want to be anywhere else but in this interview right now [preferably curled up in the fetal position.]

Class over.

Yes, I saw him smoking a bowl in his JS7 RV before the heat. Says he can't take the pressure anymore of being "THE Fastest Man on The Planet."

I honestly didnt see the heat race interview but throughout the season I have seen his eye red and he sounded really weird, the same thing crossed my mind. I am a fan but I cant help but see something does seem different

wife and I both asked each other is he on something:confused:?? just asking

Probably just on Charlie Sheen.

Of course he is. You cannot mantain their energy levels for 20 full laps without a little blow. Just the facts

Awesome thread, brah! :thumbsup:

If you couldn't foresee this thread turning this way, you probably shouldn't be allowed on a motorcycle.

Probably just on Charlie Sheen.

Nah, if that were true then his face would be melting and children would be crying over his exploded body... :thumbsup:

No. That was the look of defeat. The kid really hates to lose.

Can't be easy to put on a smiley face knowing that #1 plate was yours to lose. With one exception, he earned his spot in the standings.

:confused:

It's well known that Bubba chugs a fifth of Sipping Whiskey, takes 3-4 'Ludes and drops at least 4 hits of "China Slamdunk" acid just before each heat race. It's pretty much mandatory for all high level athletes. :thumbsup: You're welcome.

• Like 1

Can't be easy to put on a smiley face knowing that #1 plate was yours to lose. With one exception, he earned his spot in the standings.

That may be the whole problem right there. James and his fans almost come off as - I'm (he's) the fastest man on the planet so why wouldn't I (he) win? That tag is really getting annoying, especially when he's raced 11 seasons on the 450s, counting both outdoor and supercross, and only has 3 titles to show for it. The #1 plate wasn't his to lose, it doesn't belong to him. That plate belongs to RD and will soon belong to RV, barring a total meltdown in LV. It's almost like he and his fans have a sense of entitlement, when the only thing he's really entitled to is the opportunity to line up against the others and prove something to us. Well this year it just didn't happen - but I am glad he participated every race, and stayed healthy. To the OP....As far as him being on something - I think you're really reaching there. Cold weather riding really takes its toll - I suspect that's what you saw and mistook it for being on something.

Edited by OKVet
  • Like 1

Ex - that's not a real nice thing to say but I suspect it was but another feeble attempt at humor, at least I hope it was. You couldn't possibly be that crass in person so why do it here? There are numerous things posted that I don't agree with and I'm pretty sure not everyone agrees with me, but the personal digs at everyone who says anything you don't agree with are really unnecessary. Not expecting you to change, just to think about it. That's the first step in the road to recovery...