2011 Supercross Finals Drinking Game

Supercross

So I am having some people over for the finals. Need to come up with a good drinking game.

Suggestions for when to drink?

Thanks for the help,

So I am having some people over for the finals. Need to come up with a good drinking game.

Suggestions for when to drink?

Thanks for the help,

Nothing personal man and props for wanting to drink excessively but me and my friends never needed a 'game' to drink, we just drank.

Again, good luck getting hammered and remember, drive fast and take chances. it worked for us.

one shot every JS crash

one shot every time MA hits the brakes just before the whoops

one shot for every time shahee glances at RCs ass

one shot for every time shaheen calls someone by the wrong name

one shot every time a Kawi gets lapped

Easy take how many friends you got coming.

Take that number from the top table now and put there names into a hat and draw one name each

Every time that name is said you drink and nominate another to join you

ie you draw dungy and every time his name is said drink

a shot everytime Sheheen says "pit party"

a shot if one of the Keys to the Race is "The Start"

a shot when Hanny tries to clean someone out

10 shots if Stewart doesn't crash

As payment for watching the race at your house, everyone has to join the bull moose club!

If you see someone holding a drink in their dominant hand, call "bull moose!" on them. They are required to down the drink right there!

As payment for watching the race at your house, everyone has to join the bull moose club!

If you see someone holding a drink in their dominant hand, call "bull moose!" on them. They are required to down the drink right there!

nice!

one shot every JS crash

LOL!, Good stuff.... Let's add to it!

-One shot every time sheman describes the bike by it's color rather than manufacturer.

-One shot every time RC or Fro says "for sure".

-One shot everytime sheman says "here comes Dungey in about 8th position on the yellow bike" and its actually a different SUZUKI rider.

- One shots every time the camera shows RC having to look up at Fro. Somebody get the man a Fn' stool already, please.

- One shot everytime sheman refers to RC as The Greatest Of All Time and Fro as a 1 time champion......no respect bro!

-One shot if Erin Bates drops any rocks in someone's line at the gate (***STIPULATION*** 10 shots if it's BAM BAM's)

-One shot every time sheman's man boobies bounce on camera... HINT: Get a larger shirt dude! (***STIPULATION*** 10 shots if there bigger than Erin Bates' ta-ta's by the time they get to Vegas)

-10 shots if CR22 picks up 10 points on RV and wins the title!

You should be good and comatose by the start of the LCQ's! :thumbsup:

one shot every JS crash

with those rules they will be loaded and passed out before the main.:thumbsup:

one shot every JS crash

one shot every time fro says "ya know" (come to think of it, better skip this one, you could die of alcohol poisoning)

- one shot every time shaheen freaks out about something that is completely normal

- one shot every time shaheen freaks out about someone almost crashing if they just miss a rut

- one shot every time shaheen actually freaks out about something important and the camera cuts away

All great ideas...:thumbsup:

Better TiVO or DVR the race and cover the floor with a drop cloth. Drinking under these rules and you won't remember a damn thing, but there will be one hell of a mess come morning.:confused:

Kerry

:thumbsup: After the 3rd or 4th time.. didn't have another drink the rest of the night.

Nothing personal man and props for wanting to drink excessively but me and my friends never needed a 'game' to drink, we just drank.

Again, good luck getting hammered and remember, drive fast and take chances. it worked for us.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time......... or something like that haha.

Thanks for all the idea's everyone. Will def have the race recorded so I can watch it again Sunday afternoon haha.

LOL!, Good stuff.... Let's add to it!

-One shot every time sheman describes the bike by it's color rather than manufacturer.

-One shot every time RC or Fro says "for sure".

-One shot everytime sheman says "here comes Dungey in about 8th position on the yellow bike" and its actually a different SUZUKI rider.

- One shots every time the camera shows RC having to look up at Fro. Somebody get the man a Fn' stool already, please.

- One shot everytime sheman refers to RC as The Greatest Of All Time and Fro as a 1 time champion......no respect bro!

-One shot if Erin Bates drops any rocks in someone's line at the gate (***STIPULATION*** 10 shots if it's BAM BAM's)

-One shot every time sheman's man boobies bounce on camera... HINT: Get a larger shirt dude! (***STIPULATION*** 10 shots if there bigger than Erin Bates' ta-ta's by the time they get to Vegas)

-10 shots if CR22 picks up 10 points on RV and wins the title!

You should be good and comatose by the start of the LCQ's! :thumbsup:

I like it! Guess I have to run to the store before Saturday! We should put together a online TT drinking game! woooooo!

As a safety valve for some of these ideas that result in two people drinking a keg during each moto, put your finger down your throat if you hear "rock hard ride hard."

As a safety valve for some of these ideas that result in two people drinking a keg during each moto, put your finger down your throat if you hear "rock hard ride hard."

Isnt bret putting on an entire presentation to the person who has faced adversity and been able to come battling back?

One shot anytime the ProCircuit guys try and tell you, "this RC truck jumps exactly like a MX bike"........

One shot anytime the ProCircuit guys try and tell you, "this RC truck jumps exactly like a MX bike"........

How about one shot every time Jason Weimer's cheeks turn red?

a shot any time that sheheen refers to any kawi on the track as a "monster energy kawasaki"