CGORA Work Party/Trail Ride Sunday May 15, 2011 Hood River, OR.

Oregon

CGORA Work Party/Trail Ride Sunday May 15, 2011 Hood River, OR.

The Columbia Gorge Off-Road Association and the Hood River County Forestry Department are having a trail work party at Hood River, Oregon.

CGORA Trail Work Party/Trail Ride

Post Flats Staging Area and Trail #140.

Northwest Area, Hood River County Trail System

Hood River, Oregon

Sunday May 15, 2011 Rain or Shine!

9:00am – 1:00pm Work Party 1:00pm Trail Ride

Directions to the Trail Work Party Area:

From I-84, exit at Hood River exit (exit 62), go south (east) on Cascade/Oak St., and immediately make the next right turn (west) on Country Club Rd. Take Country Club Rd to Post Canyon Road and turn right (west). Drive up Post Canyon Road 2 miles from the end of the pavement to the Post Flats Staging Area. Meet at 9:00 am sharp!

This CGORA Work Party will re-route a small section of Trail #140 that is steep and rutted. This is a very popular single track trail. Bring water, lunch, safety glasses, and work gloves. We will be providing McLeods, Pulaskis, Rakes, and Loppers etc. The work location is very accessible and is a short walk down Trail #115 and then down Trail #140 just below the Post Flats Staging Area. It is just after the bridge over Post Canyon Creek on Trail #140. Bring your bike and be ready to ride at 1:00 p.m. after the Work Party.

We hope to see a big turn-out for this event and remember that volunteer participation is needed as part of our current ATV Grant.

Questions?

Call Henry at: 541-387-7089

WHAT!!!!!! no donuts!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!! no donuts!!!!!

I always buy donuts! What flavor would you like?

I will do my best to be there! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

I will do my best to be there! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Great! :thumbsup: Anyone else?

We'll be there.:thumbsup:

PM sent.

Will try to be there.

Great! I may need to buy more doughnuts!

Anyone else?

I will likely be there

I will likely be there

Thanks Doug! Anyone else?

How did it go? Sorry I couldn't make it. I took my DS to Bend to watch my wife's horse show, and planned on going from there to Hood River Sunday morning, but by the time I got to Mt Hood, I was soaked and cold. Hope to make it next time.

I did not make it ether, honeydo list got real big by Sunday.

I did not make it ether, honeydo list got real big by Sunday.

I kept looking for you guys! I have your doughnuts, where do you want them sent to?

Thanks to all the guys that came out. We had light rain, but it really was not that bad. The new section of 140 looks good.

Now, we need to open up the middle section of Trail 140. The logging is done, so we plan to clear the slash off of the old trail this week.

Anyone want to help?

During the week or on the weekend? I have a test this week at school and work till 5pm as usual, but may be able to get away on Sunday. Let us know what day you plan on working.

what day ?