Sign in to follow this  

How did you choose your number board number

This question is to the guys who have number on side of their bike purely as design feature, how did you choose it?

I chose 32 as that was my age when I passed the Big Bike test :confused:

Or at least that will be the number when my AMR madhatter kit arrives :thumbsup:

398, because that's the raw displacement of a stock DRZ motor according to the spec sheet, and therefore the displacement of my motor (hopefully not for long :thumbsup:).

awwww you guys make my number really boring now :-(

p.s. Whats smg?

I use 3 becuase well should be quite obvious its a nickname I have.... how I got it well that is a story...

Bascially I was over at my friends sisters house. Her boyfriend had never met me before and couldnt remember my name. We were playing MotoGP on the playstation, using a projector and playing a 4 way race. I was player 3. As he couldnt remember my name, the rest of the evening I was referred to as Number3. It just stuck from then on. Even my best friends son calls me Uncle 3.

I use 3 becuase well should be quite obvious its a nickname I have.... how I got it well that is a story...

Bascially I was over at my friends sisters house. Her boyfriend had never met me before and couldnt remember my name. We were playing MotoGP on the playstation, using a projector and playing a 4 way race. I was player 3. As he couldnt remember my name, the rest of the evening I was referred to as Number3. It just stuck from then on. Even my best friends son calls me Uncle 3.

I'd be careful Mate, in the movie, things don't go to well for number's 1, 2, 3 and couple of others if I recall.:thumbsup:

mindz pretty random showes up on every fortune cookie o get so it must be my lucky number idk aha :thumbsup:

I had the DRZ at a few MX track's and they all required numbers...the last 3 digits of your AMA number.

So for me, it's 682.

Unless I was out of district(which I was when I was in Florida), at which point they told me I was 30D for the day. Don't know where they pulled that number from.

I had the DRZ at a few MX track's and they all required numbers...the last 3 digits of your AMA number.

So for me, it's 682.

Unless I was out of district(which I was when I was in Florida), at which point they told me I was 30D for the day. Don't know where they pulled that number from.

were you actually racing it or just practicing? I've been to Atco, Englishtown, the old Mt Pleasant track and never used any #'s on my bike... for practice

most racers I know can choose a # if not already used

if they limit you # to the last 3 digits they limit to only 999 riders total

story: in the '90s my best friend raced with his two cousins, they all wanted the #14... but it was already used.... one cousin then got 14a, my friend got 14b and his other cousin got 14c and many times the four 14's raced together... it was funny listening to the announcer when they were close to each other

awwww you guys make my number really boring now :-(

p.s. Whats smg?

7.62 is a rifle caliber and SMG stands for sub machine gun!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!:thumbsup:

764 is mine silly not 762 :confused:

LOL i see that now I guess Im just too big of aa gun nut!:thumbsup:

LOL i see that now I guess Im just too big of aa gun nut!:thumbsup:

See... you would have miss dialed your phone (hence the 764 as it equates to the corresponding numbers on the telephone key pad 7=S 6=M 4=G ) :confused: