Los Angeles Area Ride Spots

California

Heyo,

Okay I've lived in the South Bay for a while and I ride the So Cal tracks nearly every weekend but with gas prices rising it's got me seeking other options...

My Uncle has lived in the area for a long time and tells me tall tales of the days when Ascott was just around the corner and there were multiple riding spots between San Pedro, Long Beach, and even Palos Verdes! This makes me quite envious of the days when riding was so close...

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone in the LA area has any "Top Secret" Urban riding spots. I'm tired of driving so damn far to ride! I've seen a few places that you might be able to get away with it but just curious if anyone has done any poaching...

Cheers

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone in the LA area has any "Top Secret" Urban riding spots.

Yes I do but I can't tell you where it is, IT's TOP SECRET :thumbsup::confused:

Yup. The good old days. But if you've got a plate, you can still have some fun. Here's the ride report, and a pic of the trails near where you stage. Close, no commute, the only caveat - EARLY weekdays only. You can thank me later. :thumbsup:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784287&highlight=

IMG_0387.jpg

Isn't it about time to do another 'urban assault' ride? Hint hint?

Which I gracefully invite myself to?