Sign in to follow this  

Describe a supermoto

Greetings guys! Just bought my first motard! Asked some questions about the CRF230M and went for it! Put 5 miles on it just putting around last night called insurance today and put my plate on and road! Started raining on me but I had it up to 75 facing the wind sitting in normal position. A couple of the guys at work ride bikes like harley sportsters and sport bikes and when they ask what bike I got and I tell them a CRF230M they have never heard of it. I try to explain what a supermoto is but they always say something along the lines of "ohhh an enduro ya my dad had one he road from trail to trail with"

But anyways I haven't opened this thing up too much yet with just 45 miles on it now of just cruising around. I plan on trying to do some mod to give me a tad more throttle response and torque to get up the hills and around the apex of turns.

Take care!

" its a dirt bike wit street tires "

no other way of saying it.

you gotta put some miles on that thing and get it durty......my drz just turned 17,000 miles last week!!

Thats exactly what I told him and he goes oooh ok an enduro? I was like nah dude it's basically a sport bike and a dirt bike hybrid...dont really plan on going "offroading" much but I'll be on some dirt roads if that counts! :thumbsup:

It's a gasoline powered, two wheeled, off road oriented conveyance commonly known as a "dirt bike" that has since been fitted with more street appropriate rolling aparatus in an effort to increase not only it's versatilty, but ability for one to express their tendency towards flagrant violation of vehicle and traffic ordinances.

It's a gasoline powered, two wheeled, off road oriented conveyance commonly known as a "dirt bike" that has since been fitted with more street appropriate rolling aparatus in an effort to increase not only it's versatilty, but ability for one to express their tendency towards flagrant violation of vehicle and traffic ordinances.

Couldn't have said it better myself :thumbsup:

Supermoto: Fast enough to get you into trouble...not fast enough to get you out of it.

Unless theres a flight of stairs near by !