Reed Going Dangerous In Las Vegas?

What is your input. I personally think is not gonna give up no matter what. I don't think he is gonna care what happens to him in Vegas. He just wants to win. I think he is gonna go really gnarly and try and take some people out on the way. He has come to far on his OWN MONEY to ride "just a race". I think something exciting is gonna go down

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the reactions posted here after a rider (Reed & Hanson) pulls a &%$#@! take out, we the people DO NOT like it. We want hard fought battles and don't mind a little bar banging along the way. If Reed pulls a Hanson... He will be hated forever!! Nobody likes a douche wearing a crown!

Let the best rider win the BEST season in over a decade!

Why the heck would Stewart take out RV giving Reed a #1 plate?

I think it will depend on how close Reed and the rest of the contenders are, at the end, assuming they all make the main.? If Reed's out front, it'll be hard to try a take out if he needs one to win the SX title. If any contender is in front of Reed and the points matter, I expect an Atlanta take out, Vegas style.:worthy:

This one is for all the marbles. I may not be happy with the final outcome, but it should be a great race - that's really what matters.:confused:

-Kerry

Reed and Stewart have some bad blood, but I haven't seen anything from Reed that I don't like this year.

I don't expect anything too bad out of him, except a hard, tough effort.

If Stewart is out front though, then maybe we'll see some contact. I wouldn't mind that. ?

Reed and Stewart have some bad blood, but I haven't seen anything from Reed that I don't like this year.

I don't expect anything too bad out of him, except a hard, tough effort.

If Stewart is out front though, then maybe we'll see some contact. I wouldn't mind that. ?

Why the hell would he go for Stewart? Think about it a little bit.

Why the hell would he go for Stewart? Think about it a little bit.

Do you do searches for Stewart and then reply with smart-ass comments to anyone who is not complimentary to him?

It's pretty simple. You questioned whether or not I even went to supercross races in another thread, but I'm 44 (like you are), and I'm sure we have both been to plenty of races and understand what is going on. So, take your head out of Bubba's crotch and try to listen for a second.

If Reed is in contention and Stewart is in the lead, then Reed will likely do just about anything (including taking him out if needed) to win the race, as long as it doesn't end Reed's chances. He probably wouldn't ride that rough with the other riders, although he'll still want to win just as badly.

There is no love lost there, and if it takes returning one of the favors that Stewie gave to him this year, then he'll do it.

I don't see him taking out RV or Dungey the same way, although he will give it his all.

Make sense, or would you like to go over it again?

Do you do searches for Stewart and then reply with smart-ass comments to anyone who is not complimentary to him?

It's pretty simple. You questioned whether or not I even went to supercross races in another thread, but I'm 44 (like you are), and I'm sure we have both been to plenty of races and understand what is going on. So, take your head out of Bubba's crotch and try to listen for a second.

If Reed is in contention and Stewart is in the lead, then Reed will likely do just about anything (including taking him out if needed) to win the race, as long as it doesn't end Reed's chances. He probably wouldn't ride that rough with the other riders, although he'll still want to win just as badly.

There is no love lost there, and if it takes returning one of the favors that Stewie gave to him this year, then he'll do it.

I don't see him taking out RV or Dungey the same way, although he will give it his all.

Make sense, or would you like to go over it again?

Reed's been here before and rode like a slime ball in the past.

He tried to punt Stewart a couple years ago at Vegas when his only chance at the championship was for Stewart to finish outside the top ten (or something like that). I don't see any reason he wouldn't try to punt RV this year. Unless, he has suddenly become a really nice guy ?

Honestly, I have no idea what he is willing to do this year. I only hope he doesn't repeat his very unsportsman like performance from a few years ago.

I think he's going for second place:smirk:

What is your input. I personally think is not gonna give up no matter what. I don't think he is gonna care what happens to him in Vegas. He just wants to win. I think he is gonna go really gnarly and try and take some people out on the way. He has come to far on his OWN MONEY to ride "just a race". I think something exciting is gonna go down

I wanna see reed pull a JLaw and simply stop on the track waiting for Villo to come around and catching him with a flying elbow followed by a german suplex! Meanwhile someone unexpected like Cunningham, Wey or Dungy take the win!

Stewarts out of it, Why would he take the chance.

Why would a professional go out a pretend to be a cop?

Not_to_bright atmo.

How bout ego for one reason. "I'll show them"

How bout emotions for # 2. "I'll get them"

How bout business #3. "My sponsors will love it if I win the final"

Do I need to continue?

we all remember reeds attempted take out of stewart in vegas two yrs or so ago around the back sweeper. There are a lot of scenarios plus everyone else wants to end the year on a win as contracts are up, etc. Cannot wait for Saturday night!!!