Sign in to follow this  

forest hill ohv california

any one rode forest hill latly i just went there and rode trail 6 and it was nasty the up hill was all f***ed up people cut bike tires in half and put a fence on the up hill and that made it even harder........ me and my dad and some of his friends went and took us 7 hours to finish a little bit of half the trail :thumbsup::ride::confused::ride:

I went up there today and it was all closed down, any idea on when it will open back up??

any one rode forest hill latly i just went there and rode trail 6 and it was nasty the up hill was all f***ed up people cut bike tires in half and put a fence on the up hill and that made it even harder........ me and my dad and some of his friends went and took us 7 hours to finish a little bit of half the trail :smirk::ride::prof::ride:

trail 6 is no joke.

I went up there today and it was all closed down, any idea on when it will open back up??

that isnt good to hear. :smirk:

I am on the Forest services mailing list for when they do the trail maintenance/cleanup. I helped out last year (about this time) but because they keep all of FH closed for the entire winter it takes a few weeks to get the trails cleared of all the fallen trees. Because of the heavy snow/rain this year will be really bad so it probably wont open till at least mid June! Unfortunately because they keep it closed people cant just go out throughout the winter and clear the trails to get it ready for as soon as the drying period is over...