Trust worthy websites for ordering gear?

Anyone know of some trustworthy websites with good deals on gear? (protective gear, helmets etc.) Anyone heard of this one?: http://www.ridersdiscount.com/

Thanks

i always go from rocky mountain atv they have good prices and very fast shipping

i always go from rocky mountain atv they have good prices and very fast shipping

me too, or here on thumpertalk:thumbsup:

Joe

The page you're viewing right now... up top, right side, "Parts Store". Click that. :thumbsup:

The page you're viewing right now... up top, right side, "Parts Store". Click that. :thumbsup:

+1 on the TT store. Also Rocky Mtn. or Motosport seems to be good places. Careful if you order from places like MotorcycleSuperstore though. Some places will show on their order forms that items not in stock will ship "usually within 4 to 5 days" and you could end up waiting a long time for your stuff.

+1 on the TT store. Also Rocky Mtn. or Motosport seems to be good places. Careful if you order from places like MotorcycleSuperstore though. Some places will show on their order forms that items not in stock will ship "usually within 4 to 5 days" and you could end up waiting a long time for your stuff.

My thoughts exactly! TT is great, Rocky Mountain and Motosport as well. Lately Dennis Kirk has been taking good care of me with low tire prices and fast shipping.

i have ordered a few things from www.oemcycle.com and have gotten nothing but great service. Also they have great prices on just about everything.

ordered some stuff from TT w/o issues would buy again

+1 for Rocky Mtn. ATV/MC. Great prices, they stock what they sell and they also offer free shipping on orders over $99.

+1:thumbsup:

locomx or motosport.

Thanks guys for the quick responses! Great advice

i shop around for prices, but if dennis kirk is at least close the cheapest (they often are, but not always), i order from them.

they seem to always have everything in stock. they ship that day if you order by 8pm central time via UPS that, to pittsburgh at least, always takes only 2 days. shipping is free or cheap.

i've also had good luck with the TT store.