Where do I get a rear fender bag?

hey folks -

Im looking for the OEM toolkit and the fender bag for my 02 XR4. Anyone know where I can find them?

THX!

BM

Is there any place that isn't going to take up to a month to be delivered.

I bought the extra large one from ebay like 2months ago and it is already torn on the corner! Anyways I got it fixed and it is nice because you can put a LOT of stock in it when opened up! Also, the shipping time is nt very long, it is the time they take before shipping it! took like 15 days to ship and 10 days from bolivia to canada...

Try XR's Only.

all the fleabay tool bags seem to be junk. look nice but fall apart quickly.

I have a moose racing bag on my 250 and love it. Very rugged

Honda bags seem to rip easy.

Buddy bought one of those off fleabay and it's a POS

Those are nice ,I just found the one for my xr4. :thumbsup:

I bought the extra large one from ebay like 2months ago and it is already torn on the corner! Anyways I got it fixed and it is nice because you can put a LOT of stock in it when opened up! Also, the shipping time is nt very long, it is the time they take before shipping it! took like 15 days to ship and 10 days from bolivia to canada...

I just ordered that large bag last week also.

I only use the moose fender bag - it is sturdy, has a built in plastic support to keep it's shape, multiple pockets and pretty water resistant. It is pretty big too, holds a lot of stuff without looking too bulky.

I made my own from an old Oneal fanny bag. Cut the buckles off, put some velcro strips on the fender and back of the bag. I stick it position then use 3 small bungee straps threaded through the bag that hook under the rear fender. I usually have approx. 3-4 lbs of tools and junk in it and have never had it come off or loose. Works great for me, I have no need to replace it. I'll post a couple pics later.