Straddleline Saturday

I might be out there. It won't be until the afternoon though. I'm taking a friend with broken leg, and his son, so, more then likely, we'll just be watching his boy ride and having a few beers. If he bags out, I'm definately up for a ride. I'm about 5 minutes from Straddleline, so I'll definately be around, riding or not. I've been anxious to get out on the trails again, since they opened on Sunday.

I will be driving a Marroon H2 pulling a white 12 ft trailer.... I will most likely go mid morning (10 am-ish) but will still most likely be there in the afternoon (probably done with my ride and drinking beer ?)! Stop by and say hi!

Given the fact that the track is probably a slop fest today, I am going to skip the gate and track fee and just stage out of Rock Candy... leaving Oly in about 45 minutes... any one up for a trail day (put on a new flywheel weight and smaller counter sprocket...gotta test em out...)?

Given the fact that the track is probably a slop fest today, I am going to skip the gate and track fee and just stage out of Rock Candy... leaving Oly in about 45 minutes... any one up for a trail day (put on a new flywheel weight and smaller counter sprocket...gotta test em out...)?

I drove into Straddleline Saturday morning to see if it was open. I talked to one of the maintenance guys who said it wouldn't be open due to all the rain. It's too bad I missed you, I was itching to go for a ride, but friends bagged out on me. I don't have internet at the house, otherwise I would have met you out at Rock Candy. Next time you are looking for someone to ride with, let me know. You can stage from my house, North Rim trail is about 5 minutes away by gravel roads. I can also hit straddleline by trails from my house. I'll probably be out riding this weekend.

I am jealous that you can ride out of your house! That's awesome... Thank you for the offer of staging there.... I will definitely take you up on it. I am going to ride a couple of different events this weekend... there is a Hare Scramble at Riverdale on Saturday and then the Wet Duck Poker Run on Sunday... shoot me a PM with your number and maybe we could hook up sometime...

From what I understand... the track is now open 7 days a week, weather permitting... The biggest issue I have heard is that its tough to get in touch with someone to find out if the track is shut down for weather issues... Riverdale raceway has a great Facebook page that they always post updates to...Straddleline should consider the same thing...

Just PM Trackmaster here on TT.

From what I understand... the track is now open 7 days a week, weather permitting... The biggest issue I have heard is that its tough to get in touch with someone to find out if the track is shut down for weather issues... Riverdale raceway has a great Facebook page that they always post updates to...Straddleline should consider the same thing...

Im down for saturday...what time?

Preferably in the afternoon, but I could do an early morning one too. I work nights, get home at 7AM. So, I could do one around 8-9ish, or get some sleep and do one in the afternoon. I'll PM you with my number.