DRZ400E dual sport tires

Trail Wings blow in the mud, but for general around town street/gravel road blatting they are more than fine (and they make excellent winter beater tires).

Kenda 270's are an excellent all arounder.

michelin ac10's on mine, so far so good. Been pretty good on street (even in wet - but i was taking it seriously steady). On hard pack they're pretty good, grips like hell in dusty mud, and does me well if its wet mud. Happy all round really.

• 6 months later...

I've got a set of Trail Wings on my S model and they work great on anything besides mud or deep sand. On an asphalt road, gravel roads, loose rocky conditions or dry hard pack anything their fine, their smooth and have plenty of edge for most corners. They can be ridden in sand or mud but you will have to slow down.

I've got a set of Trail Wings on my S model and they work great on anything besides mud or deep sand. On an asphalt road, gravel roads, loose rocky conditions or dry hard pack anything their fine, their smooth and have plenty of edge for most corners. They can be ridden in sand or mud but you will have to slow down.

+1:thumbsup:

I'm running Dunlop D606 tires on my street legal DRZ400E.

I ride on the street and dirt roads. Rarely do I go on dirt trails.

I would like tires that are more comfortable on the street.

Suggestions?

Get the distanzias, the k270 is too squirrely and loud for 90/10 riding.

I got Warp 9 Wheels w/distanzia tires on my 03 E (plated) and will probably never put the dirt wheels back on...way too much street fun and bike is a bit heavy for dirt anyway. I too have a 03 DL1000 and rotate between the 2 bikes.

Bruce

I'm running Dunlop D606 tires on my street legal DRZ400E.

I ride on the street and dirt roads. Rarely do I go on dirt trails.

I would like tires that are more comfortable on the street.

Suggestions?

Pirelli MT 90 Scorpion A/T Enduro Tire....Awesome on road, ok for easy off road....:busted:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/29/393/5436/ITEM/Pirelli-MT-90-Scorpion-A-T-Enduro-Rear-Tire.aspx?SiteID=SLI|Pirelli%20Scorpion&WT.MC_ID=10010

• 3 years later...

Hello guys i got a drz400 e 

and the tyres are full knobbys

the rear is 120/90-18

the front is 90/90-21 

i ride on the road 90% of the time can someone tell me what tires or sizes to get please

as i dont have a clue