Handlebar position

There is no right or wrong setup when adjusting your handle bars for MX or Enduro riding, it all comes down to personal preference. In this episode Wade takes us through the process...

Some good advice in there...specially if you're running bars with a lot of sweep like my KX High Bends and it's a little more awkward getting it right. I ride SM but still this helped.

his accent made adjusting your handle bars sound epic.

Some good advice in there...specially if you're running bars with a lot of sweep like my KX High Bends and it's a little more awkward getting it right. I ride SM but still this helped.

Hi,

I got some issues setting my handlebar in the right position. I got a zeta sx-3 handlebar on my klx250 and can't find the correct position. They are pretty large and a lot of sweep.

When I'm in standing position it feels like I have to pull on the bar hard. How should set it right?

Thanks for any advice

did he have something added to his grips? noticed they looked fatter than stock.

I watched this went and moved my bars a little forward only 2mm steers great but talk about arm pump let me tell you back they go.

I watched this went and moved my bars a little forward only 2mm steers great but talk about arm pump let me tell you back they go.

He warned about that. :thumbsup:

Same for me, changed my bike totally. Got perfect control. But I can feel arms burning after a while!