Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Can't Ride and Doesn't Want to Ride

I hope he races , but there are better tracks to test for outdoors right down the street from Perris :thumbsup:

Hmmm..interesting.

how many times did you see a promo vid of RC doing his MX testing on a smooth track :thumbsup: just eye candy for the fans , JS hyping himself IMO

the USGP is at Glen Helen in a couple weeks , that is good testing

Absolutely! It would be cool to see him race the USGP but it is only wishful thinking.

sure is a good opp to show Desalle and the rest he is the man , and get some good pre outdoors peg time

That #7 guy, Jamie Steward I think his name was, looks kinda fast. I think he should try racing motocross. He might do pretty well. :thumbsup:

6 Races. That's all he's signed up for. He's not doing the whole season.

I doubt he will do all 6.

I don't think he will do any , I hope Im wrong

I'm not a JS7 fan, by any means. But From the looks of that track, he 's using that track as a PR visit or something. That track is very amateur level technicality. I think the biggest jump it had was a 30' double my 10 y/o daughter would try.

I'm not a JS7 fan, by any means. But From the looks of that track, he 's using that track as a PR visit or something. That track is very amateur level technicality. I think the biggest jump it had was a 30' double my 10 y/o daughter would try.

that track was just taken over by the owner's of Pala and they made it easy so they would draw a bigger crowd , it was a pro level track , not exactly where you would test for PRO outdoor MX :thumbsup:

and is slow Outdoors....some are just plain stupid.:thumbsup:

http://vimeo.com/23244931

I agree. People on this board are especially ignorant of JS7's skills on a motorcycle and turn every discussion of him into a rip session. You cannot discuss the guy on this board without a bunch of dumba**es commenting with their ignorant a** comments. At least they give the man some credit over on Vital.

Oh look his forks can move, he better ride in a few weeks. He's got a damn gift in those ruts

im sure he'll show up to a few rounds and that's about it. I've said it many times-never was the same since he left Kawi. I'd love for him to race the full outdoor schedule but between bubba's world, selling bracelets, etc. I doubt he has time nor has his head in the right spot.

you really think at this point in his career js needs to practice jumping? Pro's practice at perris all the time. He makes those inside ruts look more effortless then anyone else i've seen there.

Pretty friendly looking track to showcase yourself. Most of those jumps didn't look tall enough for James to land on someones back.

his skill's aren't in question , being smarter and using them better is , I could have sworn that people were saying this is a new smarter JS at the start of SX season, guess they were wrong :thumbsup: