Need your help ladies!! Which helmet??!?!!

I would get the Fly Racing one. I have a fox helmet, the womens V1, I like it, but it hasn't been the most quality. The cool looking design is easily nicked and the visor keeps blowing up on the highway (if you go on the road ever). I don't have any experience with the fly, but I personally wouldn't get a fox helmet again.

I agree with the others, get what fits best.

That said, I have a Fox helmet, an early women's model, in XS. It's fine. I don't really have anything to compare it to. It's light blue though and all my gear is purple or pink with gray/white/black. I'm one of those who likes the girly stuff, lol.

Of the two pictured, I like the Fox design best. But personally, if I was in the market, I'd probably look at a Fly helmet since i have 2 sets of Fly gear.

A helmet is an important choice, and I think we all including the guys, lean towards the looks of a helmet. My personal choice of the 2 you picked is the FOX. I just recently got the 2011 Fox Riot helmet and it is light, comfortable and fits me better than any other helmet I've had. So my preference is the Fox. Looks cool in pink! If they both fit you the same, then that does make the decision more difficult, but I would bet one fits better and feels better over the others so go with your gutt feeling. Weight is important because when you ride long hours you don't want at the end of the day to have a sore neck or back from having a bowling ball on your head. Happy Mother's Day, great gift idea.

A helmet is an important choice, and I think we all including the guys, lean towards the looks of a helmet. My personal choice of the 2 you picked is the FOX. I just recently got the 2011 Fox Riot helmet and it is light, comfortable and fits me better than any other helmet I've had. So my preference is the Fox. Looks cool in pink! If they both fit you the same, then that does make the decision more difficult, but I would bet one fits better and feels better over the others so go with your gutt feeling. Weight is important because when you ride long hours you don't want at the end of the day to have a sore neck or back from having a bowling ball on your head. Happy Mother's Day, great gift idea.

Good thinking on the weight factor! No one wants a bowling ball on their head! ?

I found another helmet that I really like!! Ive looked everywhere on the web for a size small and cannot find anything!! Does anyone live near a big powersports store that carries this shift helmet??

10rk1z8.jpg

The shift helmet is a 2010 model, so going to be rare if not impossible to find. Oneal makes a cool pink and black one.

Fox helmet I think have the most air vents. I checked all the motorcycle online retailers I know of and no luck.

ND_Vicxen, if you're looking to order online, here's some places to check out (my apologies if you already know about them)

www.motosport.com

www.rockymountainmc.com

www.locomx.com

www.denniskirk.com

www.motorcyclesuperstore.com

I've ordered from all of them before. Also, might sound odd, but check out www.amazon.com.

AND, if you find/decide what you want and are planning on ordering it online, do a google search for the site and a coupon code. I almost always can find a code to get at least 10% off.

ND_Vicxen, if you're looking to order online, here's some places to check out (my apologies if you already know about them)

www.motosport.com

www.rockymountainmc.com

www.locomx.com

www.denniskirk.com

www.motorcyclesuperstore.com

I've ordered from all of them before. Also, might sound odd, but check out www.amazon.com.

AND, if you find/decide what you want and are planning on ordering it online, do a google search for the site and a coupon code. I almost always can find a code to get at least 10% off.

Dang it! Ive never thought of that!! Heres the helmet I ended up ordering lastnight ?

iggoqw.jpg