Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Vegas track map

Nice! I'm glad it is quite different than last year. The ski jump is always cool and they put yard markers so you can see how far they jump.

The arrow doesn't go outside the stadium! :thumbsup: I want to see where CR is going to try and take out RV!:confused:

http://racerxonline.com/2011/05/04/las-vegas-animated-track-map

The arrow changed colour and is starting to do flips. I hope we don't lose him to freestyle like pastrana!:thumbsup::banana:

On topic, I dig the track. Ski jump on the long straight and a little corner hip jump on the first corner. Could be some interesting lines.

I literally laughed out loud at the Pastrana comment! :confused:

Wow that arrow has really improved this season
He should go top 10 for sure... but I can't find arrow in my fantasy league. What class is he racing????:thumbsup:

-Kerry

Next time the arrow will be wearing baggy pants, a XXL t-shirt, and a flat billed hat. It will also be found fist pumping in the Monster Energy Pits Party before the main events.

• Like 1

JS7 suspension guys might wanna talk with the track arrows suspensions guys. The arrow is dialed!

You'd think that as good as the arrow is, it wouldn't get so squirrely in the whoops. Nice job bringing it back though. :thumbsup::confused:

Next time the arrow will be wearing baggy pants, a XXL t-shirt, and a flat billed hat. It will also be found fist pumping in the Monster Energy Pits Party before the main events.

The arrow has gone 909 on us. Probably hanging/posing with JG33 right now, although the arrow was more successful with his back flip...

The arrow has gone 909 on us. Probably hanging/posing with JG33 right now, although the arrow was more successful with his back flip...

:thumbsup:

Hate to nitpick, but Josh Hill was the one who tried the backflip.

I get the two confused from time to time too.

:confused:

Nitpicking is bad:busted:

Grant became part of the MM and also tried but was unsuccesful into the foam pit.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

You are right, it was Hill that screwed up his season trying the back flip.

But, Grant is the MM/909 poser, kinda silly. I'm still a fan of Grant when he is healthy. The off track antics don't bother me too much if they are a good clean rider. It's not like I am hanging out with these guys. Heck, I'd even count myself a Hansen fan if he would stop trying to punt everyone that enters a corner slightly ahead of him.

Is the arrow racing outdoors this year or is he still only racing sx?

Is the arrow racing outdoors this year or is he still only racing sx?

I heard hes doing a show on TV called "Arrows World"

Aparantly he gets up to all sorts of stuff like hanging with hoes,drinking all night,getting tattoos is supposed to be wild I even heard a romuor hes gonna make an apperance on the Kardashiens show...........crazy I think all this fame is gonna ruin his riding such a waste of real natural talent

You are right, it was Hill that screwed up his season trying the back flip.

But, Grant is the MM/909 poser, kinda silly. I'm still a fan of Grant when he is healthy. The off track antics don't bother me too much if they are a good clean rider. It's not like I am hanging out with these guys. Heck, I'd even count myself a Hansen fan if he would stop trying to punt everyone that enters a corner slightly ahead of him.

One of my buddies grew up practically right next door to JG in Riverside, they still talk on the phone from time to time. From everything he's said Josh is an alright guy. I haven't followed much of what he's been getting into off-track, but it can't be any worse than J-Law.