Las Vegas, NV-Round 17 - SX 2011 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Supercross

Here is the Final Round 17 topic, it is also East and West 250's . Each get their own final race. I don't think we have it set up to pick the shootout winner, jsut the two coast finals! :worthy:

Week 16 results are up!

you can see the rules on the website and the week one topic HERE

Here are the standings

http://www.wavemotionmedia.com/super/standings.php

It is not too late to join, if you want in then just sigh up here

http://www.wavemotionmedia.com/super/signup.php

*****REMINDER******

I can not enter picks for you so DO NOT send me your picks. Everything is done on the website.

I also have had people say that they can not enter picks Saturday morning before the 8am (local race time) cut off. I am not the one setting that so I am sorry and I cant help you there. PM "07ATKEnduro" for any issues like that. I recommend posting picks by Friday night to avoid this issue, at least get something in early in case you get locked out :confused:

:thumbsup:

Reed to shock the world and win championship!

Stewart does 40 laps in the time that everyone else does 20 and he is awarded 50 points and wins the championship!

Pulling for Reed to win it, betting on RV winning it. Ive always been a Reed hater until this season but whatever the outcome is, he now has one more fan after what he has accomplished this season. Hoping he can continue to be successful and make some decent coin so he can consider expanding the team.

Reed to shock the world and win championship!

Husky to shock the TT world and pass Snake in the pickem' point standings! :thumbsup:

Husky to shock the TT world and pass Snake in the pickem' point standings! :thumbsup:

Might have well just said that Trey was coming back and will win the championship :confused:

Might have well just said that Trey was coming back and will win the championship :confused:

Did somebody call for Trey??? :thumbsup:

If he hobbled his ass out there, I would pick him!

Poto for the win but I will be happy if Redd pulls it off as long as he doesn't pull a dirty move!

Throwing darts at the board.

450,s

FQ-7

250E-17

250W-19

250-SO-17

Villopoto all the way

Picks are in "Nuff Said"

Picks are in "Nuff Said"

How sad, this is my last week as defending champ. Best of luck to our top guys contending and I will be available to give advice to the next champ on how to carry yourself with respect and pride.

That even goes for you too HF

Our boy Dan_Dunes just posted an interesting tweet! I already warned him that I was going to steal it and post to TT :-)

"RV2 has lost 10 or more points to CR22 at 3 races this year. SD, Jax, & Toronto #SX. That gives Reedy a 19% chance. Numbers don't lie! Haha!"

How sad, this is my last week as defending champ. Best of luck to our top guys contending and I will be available to give advice to the next champ on how to carry yourself with respect and pride.

That even goes for you too HF

Hahahahaha bring on the outdoors I say

Oh is it live this week so I can watch it on the net?.......From little ol NZ

Hahahahaha bring on the outdoors I say

Oh is it live this week so I can watch it on the net?.......From little ol NZ

I thought I heard it was live at 10P.M. EST. Not sure where you and I are with the time difference though.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not #7. That guy is a lousey person to represent the sport of motorcycling.

I thought I heard it was live at 10P.M. EST. Not sure where you and I are with the time difference though.

Yeah be around Midday Sunday here I norm watch it on "justintv"

Yeah be around Midday Sunday here I norm watch it on "justintv"

Mid-day would be awesome! By the time the live shows start to get good I'm already half in the bag :thumbsup:

I'm calling a massive pileup at the start and Andrew Short and Mike Alessi go 1 and 2, Dungey takes the championship. Stewart gets arrested for impersonating a prostitute Friday night on the strip. RV shoots himself at the machine gun shooting range. And Reed gets stuck at the Pawn Stars shop trying to sell his earrings to payoff his rig and misses the main.

Cinco de Drinco! everyone take a shot of tequila! YEEEHHHAAWWW!!!

man this is coming down to one race.. bad or good picks, we prob all pick the same and stay status quo...:thumbsup: