one industries

forget everything i said about these guys their customer support is horrible, they make corrections too much of a hassle even when it's their own fault, and now because of their mistakes i have to pay even more money to have the full correct kit i purchased from them to begin with

their graphics may be nice.. but it's definately not worth purchasing from a company that could care less about the people buying their stuff.. i'll never be getting graphics from them again and i'd advise against it too if customer support is big with you.:confused::thumbsup:

The amount of details are staggering!! So what happened?

sorry i'll fill in.

spent a lot of money on one of their plastic and graphic kits.. got home from the city and opened my stuff up to find out that the frame graphics weren't right they were different. no big deal. also the instructions said i should have some perforated fuel tank stickers too but i didn't have any. again no big deal.

so i attempt to call them and my number won't go through time after time i try to call (weird).. so i email them instead and after 4 days of waiting they finally get back to me. (this is when i said in my previous thread that i was wrong about them and they are good for that they are trying to make right with not including graphics and throwing in different graphics in the box).. wrong. we've now been bickering back and forth through emails about this situation for the last 2 days

first customer support wanted my address to ship me the correct graphics.. i gave it to them and it turns out they don't ship anywhere outside of the states and they basically told me tough luck your screwed unless you find someone in the states to help you out. luckily i'm on another amazing forum and i found a buddy that lives where one industries is and he is going to go pick my stuff and then ship it all to me.. problem solved. but i think it's absolutely bogus that not only are they not trying to compromise with me on this but i now have to pay even more money to receive items that i should of already had. that and apparently i do not get fuel tank graphics because and i quote "what was printed on the instructions was generic and meant for all makes and models".. retarded! why would they put that stuff on paper and throw it in a box for a customer to read and thinks he's missing parts of his graphics that he really isn't and he's now making a commotion for nothing. so after all of this one industries is ONLY printing me new frame graphics that i have to wait a week for just to send my buddy to pick up for me

and then they aren't even making a single attempt to keep my service and throw something in to at least satisfy this situation one bit. i'm sorry but if i'm paying $350 just for stupid stickers and plastics then i demand what i paid for and not a cent more. like i said horrible customer service and company pride. maybe i'm going overboard with this but it's the principle of the matter!!

corporate companys are nothing but a joke all they want is your money and nothing else.

Are you the same guy that could not correctly install a rear fender graphic? ... Lol :thumbsup:

haha man that was my first time ever attempting that stuff! i'll admit once i stopped being a ******* and took my time with the heat gun, i actually did a good job on the kit.. i'll post pics once my bike is back together

Personally I knew this install was going to go bad for you when I read the sentence, "when I got home from the city," LoL

i swear something always goes wrong when you get parts from the cities far, far away.

:confused::doh:

i swear something always goes wrong when you get parts from the cities far, far away.

I think he meant you being a country boy, redneck, Hick or something to that effect, lol! No worries, I am one too as you can tell by my name!

Billy Jim Joe Bob!:thumbsup::worthy:

lmao this has nothing to do with me being a redneck (i'm not even white i'm far from it lol).. but up here in northern alberta.. the nearest city is a 4-5 hour drive south.. soooo.. its pretty slim pickings for stuff up here you know what i mean lol. small town boy for life i hate cities. cowboy for sure!

replieed

lmao this has nothing to do with me being a redneck (i'm not even white i'm far from it lol).. but up here in northern alberta.. the nearest city is a 4-5 hour drive south.. soooo.. its pretty slim pickings for stuff up here you know what i mean lol. small town boy for life i hate cities. cowboy for sure!

Everyone has their imperfections :thumbsup:

Hooch,

You will love this one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBollzD33P

Do you come up to the nfr and stampede every year? i've never been to the states but my brother and cousins have made the indian national finals rodeo in vegas for the last 3 years and i'm hoping to go with them this year in november if everything works out"

SkyHarborCowboy's Reply

NFR Yes. I have never been to the INFR though. I do have a funny story though. About 17 years ago I was in Gallup, NM and I guess it was going on there and I didnt know it. I had my Get Western Rodeo Gear Wrangler shirt on at a bar full of Indians. I was the only white guy there and this drunk Indian guy walks up to me all pissed off and says, "What the **** are you doing competing in our rodeo?" I said, "I have no idea what you are talking about!" Well, he keeps at it and the next thing you know I am surrounded by about 10 Drunk Indians all wanting to kick my ass because they thought I was a White Ringer claiming I was 1/8 Indian so I could compete in their rodeo. Trying to talk myself out of that mess wasnt happening. After about 10 minutes of this crap, this older drunk Indian walks up and says, "What the Hell is going on here?" I said, these guys think I am here to sandbag their rodeo and I am just here on some business!" He told all of those guys to get the Hell out of there and leave me alone. He offered to buy me a beer (I dont drink but didnt want to tell the guy no thanks, lol!). So I am drinking this beer and then he says, "Hey, my sister wants to dance with you!" Now I am like, Oh ****, this cant be good! I turn around and she weighs 350 Pounds! I dance one dance and ran out of that place!

**** Gallup, NM!

LOL,

Joe

update on my situation with one industries

after finally spending more money to get the correct sticker for my kit.. those IDIOTS sent me the wrong stickers and even colors. how dumb to you have to be to look at a picture of what you're supposed to print and print it. anyways sean at one industries is complete and utterly useless he did not help me one bit and i emailed him telling him that he once again gave me the wrong stickers and so far no reply.

if i were you guys for future reference.. do not ever rely on one industries if you have a problem with them or their half cracked customer support... they will take your money and not give a rats a$$ about you the consumer

rant off!

File a complaint with your credit card money and get a refund. I am not too impressed with them either. All stickers are created with a computer program and automated printers/cutters. I called and asked if they had stickers for 02-04 bikes. There answer was NO! How can they not cut out a set if they make custom stickers?

Joe

i didn't buy the kit from one industries i bought it at a honda shop.. i like the kit in general it looks good on my bike. but all of this because they can't print out the correct frame stickens is fricken rediculous!! not to mention the customer support is beyong a gongshow!! shows how much they care about their customers.