Alright, here we go! So recently I went over and raced in Odessa WA for the Desert 100. ended up tatering my bike so I decided it was a good excuse to start dropping money! First of all, I started out with painting up me wheels. Here's what i started with, this is the only pic that saved with the old wheels (stock rims) taped up the outer tires (since i have a rough time of getting tires back on rims, figured i wouldnt mess up a brand new paint job!) This was 3 coats of general purpose auto paint that was semi gloss I beleive. Then i threw on 2 coats of high speed clear enamel to try and give a little better protection. end result: I'm very happy with the way they turend out! they rubbed off in a spot where a the tiedowns were, but that was expected for the rough ride over. After 180 or so miles of DESSERT racing (and take in mind that this was rocky/silty as all hell). it's good to know i could get a couple of good hard rides on them before they started chipping. heres how they looked and so we begin the teardown: Before: After!: New FMF fatty moto pipe (old was kinked and cracked at the exhaust port) New plastic courtesy of UFO New Decals courtesy of DECAL WORKS New Tall Seat + Seat Cover courtesy of GUTS RACING The front fender was for an 09 kxf 450, bolted right up no problem, and it clears the exhaust pipe perfectly! Guts racing seat cover Now, the shrouds are for an 09 KXF 250. these were an absolute bitch to get on, and in hindsight i should have gone with the 06-08 shrouds oh well, the end result is they looked ok. Im in the process of making mounts for the holes near the knee area, as I want them to suck up flush with the seat. For the other mounts, ive just been using 1" pieces of metal scrap that I could bend easily with a vice. no dimensions really, it was just a trial and error type deal. not too hard. now it's time to go get her dirty!