2009 or 2011 300xcw?

Hi guys-

I am set on getting a 300xcw. I have a line on a 2009 as well as a 2011, both with less than 20 hrs and in like new condition. Price difference is roughly $1200. Are the changes made to the 2011 (6 speed, diff piston, etc) worth the extra money? Condition of the bike being equal which way would you go?

For those of you that have ridden both, how much difference does the 6 speed make? Did you like it or prefer the 5 speed? I will be riding trails in the flatlands of Ohio 90% of the time if that helps.

Thanks

For 1200 get the 11 it has a better frame and a six speed, Upgraded airbox and some significant suspension and jetting upgrades. Also all the gaskets and suspension, brake, and shock fluid could be at least 2 years newer depending on the seller.

For 1200 get the 11 it has a better frame and a six speed, Upgraded airbox and some significant suspension and jetting upgrades. Also all the gaskets and suspension, brake, and shock fluid could be at least 2 years newer depending on the seller.

same frame on the W's. Both have low hours. IMHO, it depends on whether you feel you can afford the extra dough. IF it was me, I would save what I can since the bikes are so close and if I was going to buy as new as an 11, I would wait on the '12 for the new chassis. The 11 will drop down pretty quick with time on it, the 09 will depreciate less. $1200 can buy lots of extras for the 09.