Knee guard VS Knee brace

i need some sort of knee protection, and i want the best available. my only concern with the knee braces is that your knees are forced into a bent position so it will be hard to walk. i do about 75% track riding 25% trail so i still need to be able to walk around.

i am interested in the asterisk knee braces. but if not i will get some knee guards like thor or whatever.

Walking in knee braces is slightly annoying, but it's not all that bad. I'm always walking around in the pits between motos and I've gotten used to it.

Walking in knee braces is slightly annoying, but it's not all that bad. I'm always walking around in the pits between motos and I've gotten used to it.

oh ya you would probably get used to it. what brand of knee braces do you have?

oh ya you would probably get used to it. what brand of knee braces do you have?

Mine are EVS SX02's.

are you happy with them? what did you pay for them? the asterisks run about 500 bucks for a pair

are you happy with them? what did you pay for them? the asterisks run about 500 bucks for a pair

I don't have any major complaints. The only thing that bothers me is that they do tend to dig into my legs, but any knee brace will do that.

I paid $50 for them, I got them from a friend who sold his bike and is getting out of racing. Thankfully I haven't had to find out how they do in a crash yet, but I have bad knees, and I think they help with that.

I have no problems walking in my asterisks and cant count how many times they have saved me,i crash Alot !! I would almost say squatting or bending knees too much is more uncomfortable > Well worth investment and make sure to use boot attachment

a thumbs up on the evs sx02. feel great, and i have big legs. paid 100 each, new, inly problem i have is that it is one size fits all. Doesnt fit me the best, a little tight getting them on