Sign in to follow this  

2011 kx250f !

Well i finally made a decision , decided to go with ready made t7 series with the matching t7 pre prints. Thinking about going all green plastics? including number plates, after seeing the stock black plates, i never want to see black again. I also have red engine plugs and red asvs on the way. Soon to be red rad hoses and a pipe (hoping for a ti4r) if i can find a good deal , than followed by a remapp. Just recovering from an injury and all this bike stuff is making me want to get out on it even more.

Bike stock : when i brought it home about a month ago ,

196468_10150116486562819_650827818_6629023_4229558_n.jpg

Picture of my graphics and pre prints :

kx250ftrimandshrouds.jpg

adamspreprints.png

Sorry for smaller pictures , had to print screen them to get them. Also the number on the plate will be 808 and have my name on it. and the font is more so professional in my opinion , not the same as one in picture .

Any other idea for this bike? I already got the suspension revalving and springing sorted out. suspension always first .

I had a set of those pre prints on my 07, they looked good. The side plates lasted all but two or three rides before my boots were wearing through them. Next time I order pre prints for a bike i'm only running the sides for races, ill run blanks on the sides for practice.

The bike should look great with the new graphics on it.....:thumbsup:throw up some pics when you get them on the bike.......

The bike should look great with the new graphics on it.....:thumbsup:throw up some pics when you get them on the bike.......

will do , got the go to start riding not this weekend but next so im going to get my plastics ordered tonight . should be here by mid next week im hoping .

^I have some rad shrould graphics being made at decalmx....Matt Sheldon told me they are about two weeks backed up.....Most of the time they are super fast....It may take a few extra days since there behind....Just though I would let you know......:thumbsup:

^I have some rad shrould graphics being made at decalmx....Matt Sheldon told me they are about two weeks backed up.....Most of the time they are super fast....It may take a few extra days since there behind....Just though I would let you know......:thumbsup:

thanks for that , got quite a while still . i can wait :confused:

and will do .

got my graphics , said they were a little backed up and had to print off pre prints , took a few days for that. surpisingly only took 2 days to ship it to ontario canada . extrememly pleased with the quality , now im on the hunt for some plastics . than ill post up

finally got my plastics and graphics got the shrouds and front fender and front plate installed . all i have is a shitty picture for now until i get the rest on tomrorow than ill take a full picture with a digital camera .. this shot is taken in a dark garage with a cell ,

gotta say i am extemely pleased with the quality as it stands , they look really sharp . more to come will be some red bling (rad hoses , engine plugs etc) and ti4r or something of the same nature. Suspension is gonna be taken off very soon for springing and revalve .

here it is :

kx250ffinished.jpg

ggotta say i am impressed for the most part , but the side number plate backgrounds are brutal . dont even think im going to run them . They dont even fit , they go over the holes , and cant even get a somewhat even border around the outside , between the airbox decals and the numberplate there is about a half inch gap that cannot be closed in .

here are a few pictures in the dark , not the greatest pictures , better ones tomorrow . i honestly thought it would look alot better , but it looks better in person than in pictures . lets hear your advvice , exhaust on the way along with some red bling , bars grips etc .

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

Looks good, have you ridden it yet? case covers look brand new. I need to get pre prints and a graphics kit, but its so damn expensive. Just going to buy a set of pre prints and go racing this weekend.

Looks good, have you ridden it yet? case covers look brand new. I need to get pre prints and a graphics kit, but its so damn expensive. Just going to buy a set of pre prints and go racing this weekend.

nope its brand new . 0 hours on it yet . was off from a occuring injury last year, hoping to get out for the first time thsi year sometime this week .

Have five hours on mine now, bike keeps getting better. Black clutch cover totally shredded to silver already.

thats good , and yeah . im pulling the stock one off and have an aftermarket one on the way before the first ride .