Anyone else interested in the 85's at las vegas?

Supercross

I love watching 85's, especially when there is "that one kid" who you know should move up, but is too much fun to watch. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing they won't be on TV though right?

Who's "that one kid"?

What they said about Tomac also.

Who's "that one kid"?

What they said about Tomac also.

Im thinking that one kid is AC...l mr Adam Cincirallo... ( spelled his last name way wrong!)

I think the 85's are cool.....To me it would have all the kids in the stands pumped up about racing or trying racing.........

To me I like watching our local and area 85 supermini races. Some of these kids straight up FLY. Are they racing the vegas track?

When we are at the local races, the 85s and superminis are my favorite races to watch. Those kids go hard and the top 5 are usually very fast. :thumbsup:

The minis at the Orleans are always interesting. Can't beat full-grown adults on tiny bikes. :thumbsup:

85s rock! Usually most exciting at our track as well!

I love watching 85's, especially when there is "that one kid" who you know should move up, but is too much fun to watch. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing they won't be on TV though right?

I hope it's on TV but seriously doubt it. I love watching those kids rip. Nothing like a back of bees flying around the track.

MAX!!!

Im thinking that one kid is AC...l mr Adam Cincirallo... ( spelled his last name way wrong!)

More like Cooper Webb.

MAX!!!

The minis at the Orleans are always interesting. Can't beat full-grown adults on tiny bikes. :thumbsup:

I saw an article that the mini moto sx is at a different venue for this year.

edit: it's at the south point arena

http://www.minimotosx.com/

I love watching the smaller bikes. Some of the kids can fly... and make the big bikes look slow.

Also, it'll give me a chance to sit down between the big bike motos. My back will be wrecked if I stand too long.

-Kerry