Sign in to follow this  

Supercross James selling bracelets now

Is that the bracelet he was pointing out the last time he got onto the podium? I think there was a discussion about this some time ago? Pay $20+ to get a piece of rubber and magnet. I wish I would have thought about this snake oil, so I could make a quick buck.

If those are supposed to improve balance and grace, I think they may have made a poor marketing decision.

If those are supposed to improve balance and grace, I think they may have made a poor marketing decision.

hahahahahahahahahahahah.... thanks , I needed a good laugh :thumbsup:

Kinda funny and carney like. Tell me this is a joke.

http://yfrog.com/h2qhtkkj

sorry , it looks laggit , I can't believe they bought his sales pitch , some one need's to send them all the JS crash vid's off youtube :thumbsup:

hmm, thanks but I'd rather spend my 20 bucks on a set of those testicles that hang from the back of a pickup truck

hmm, thanks but I'd rather spend my 20 bucks on a set of those testicles that hang from the back of a pickup truck

Those Bull Nutz are the Shizzle. Plus, they attract the Hottest chicks :thumbsup:

Those Bull Nutz are the Shizzle. Plus, they attract the Hottest chicks :thumbsup:

haha I think youre right!

HeHe, got a set - but I had to remove them from my truck after I caught the neighbor's kid fondling them.:thumbsup:

HeHe, got a set - but I had to remove them from my truck after I caught the neighbor's kid fondling them.:thumbsup:

HAHAHA! thats fantastic! I seen some cruising down the road one day and I turned to my wife and said "I think that truck ahead of us has balls", she rolled her eyes at me like I was sara jessica parker so I had to speed up to prove it to her! Then she couldnt take her eyes off of them for miles