Sign in to follow this  

10/11 250f for hc+enduros?

Anyone have experience with a 10/11 yz250f for harescrambles and enduros? There are quite a few leftover 10's in my area for a song, and they look like an excellent opportunity to get back into the sport.

Anyone have experience with a 10/11 yz250f for harescrambles and enduros? There are quite a few leftover 10's in my area for a song, and they look like an excellent opportunity to get back into the sport.
And what song are they singing might I ask? Many in my area use them especially for HS and they seem to work very well. Very reliable also.

I have a 2010 yz...my last one was a 2007 wr. spent the past year and a half on a berg. I've raced one hs and one enduro on the new 2010. It's flat heaven. I revalved it bark busters and rad guards. I 290 all my yammis and play with gearing. This bike is so awesome that I may leave it until it actually needs a piston. I actually thought the jetting was really bad so i went back to 2009 jets 42pilot 178 main and it is running awesome. I raced the national enduro up in maine last year. Its similar to some of our rock runs really good time up there.

Excellent! A friend of mine went and spectated that event. I had to work. But he got to meet M.L and R.B. Same friend has been grinding me to join NETRA and head to NH/CT for some action.

I already called Factory Connection. Being 6,0 and a cheeseburger shy of 255 with gear on, I'd need some .48 fork springs and and a 6.0 shock spring.

Other then that, Id leave it stock for this season and use it as a fitness/fun tool to aid in my muffin top/moobs removal.

you should check with babbits in michigan,i picked up two 250f yammies for my sons for 9000 out the door.i dont know if they have anymore left for that price,but its worth a call.

That is a ripping deal for sure but even with shipping I still would like to support my local dealer.

I live in Maine :thumbsup: