FCR Accelerator Pump recommendations?

My diaphragm is torn on my 39mm FCR MX on the accelerator pump. What are my options for a new one?

I have a part number: 1201-858-2700 from the dealer.

Just wondering options on who has these. I would like a new float bowl jet access screw also. I seen an aftermarket one, but now cannot find it.

CarbPartsWareHouse

CycleWearables

Any dealer that carries dirtbikes.

Almost all current model carb'd dirtbikes use the same FCR-MX. How did you damage the diaphragm?

It was just dry from age. I purchased the carb used. The funny part is I was going to put a new diaphragm on when I put the carb on......but never got around to it.

I was wondering if there are after market options. It ran great with the stock one, will just do that.

Thanks for the parts stores.

Nope, there are different length rivets to change the duration/volume but AFAIK, all the parts are Kehien parts

Take the time to do the Eddie Mod when you get the new diaphram. A search will show you how.

I got mine from jetsrus

Take the time to do the Eddie Mod when you get the new diaphram. A search will show you how.

By the Eddie Mod, you mean the O ring mod. It is already done. I searched "FCR Eddie MOd" and seen there is a diaphragm mod for the Slant Style FCR, as well as lockwiring/O-ringing the linkage as in the O-ring mod.

Is there a mod for the FCR MX as well?

By the Eddie Mod, you mean the O ring mod. It is already done. I searched "FCR Eddie MOd" and seen there is a diaphragm mod for the Slant Style FCR, as well as lockwiring/O-ringing the linkage as in the O-ring mod.

Is there a mod for the FCR MX as well?

Nope. Sorry, I didn't realize you had the MX version.