1mm washer

New to the world of 4 strokes please help. I was wondering where the washer goes in the carb.that I've been reading about ? I have an 08 klx 110 that my 10 yr old daughter races flat track with.I am putting a powercore pipe on it, removing the stock air box for a aftermarket air filter kit, thinking of starting with 85 main and 40 pilot jets. Not sure what you all are talking about with the 1mm./radio shack washer.Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You

Pull your slide out the carb then take of the cable off, then remove the needle from the slide put your washers on the bottom of the needle and put it back together.

what does this washer do?

It raises the needle, making the mixture richer.

BTW, my cheap plastic caliper is telling me the Radio Shack washers are closer to 0.5mm each.

try jetting without the washer. I've built plenty of stockers and used just pilot and main to get the bike jetted to perfection.

cant you just raise needle 1 clip?

cant you just raise needle 1 clip?

stock needles arnt adjustable

THATDAVE: 85/40 jets will get you right where you need to be

if you add a big bore to that bike eventually then youll need to go to a 90 main and 42 pilot but otherwise 85/40 will be good

Edited by AJMAG247

I was just curious. mines already jetted.

Thanks everyone.

so far I have drilled out the main to a # 65 drill bit. I was having trouble getting the jets from my local Kawi dealer. That seemed to help a lot, but I will be ordering the 85/40 jets soon. once again thanks for the helpful tips.

jetsrus has all the jets you need. Good luck man. Makes a world of difference when you get it jetted close to perfect

mine has a bbr130 big bore, a clamp on filter(no air box), and an exhaust drilled to 5/8.its already jetted,(I dont know to what exactly), should i go even higher? I havent ridden it yet, so i dont know.

mine has a bbr130 big bore, a clamp on filter(no air box), and an exhaust drilled to 5/8.its already jetted,(I dont know to what exactly), should i go even higher? I havent ridden it yet, so i dont know.

Wait till you ride it, if it doesnt run like crap then no. If it does post up where its bogging and we'll tell you which direction to go