Sign in to follow this  

need slip on/full exhaust for husky

im ready to give up,i cant find anyone who still makes/carries a full system for the husky sm510.

i want a single can system and leo only has the dual.

arrow no longer offers a system either.

could someone point out what im missing? i also want to install some hammer head parts(shift lever/brake lever) and im guessing illneed to use a KTM listed part.

2007 husky sm510r

check out fmf, they started making pipes for huskys not sure how far they go back for the 510? i'm in the same boat though, i know i want the fmf4.1 but they list it for the sm630 not the 610..so is it the same? ha... so i guess this is good luck

You haven't searched hard enough apparently.

Exhaust makers for the 2006-2007 SMR/TC/TE 450/510

- Fast By Ferrachi makes a full system

- Leo Vince - yes they make a single if you ask for the non-SMR style

- Devil - you have to call them for it as it's not in their current catalog

- Pro Circuit makes a slip on, google for it

- Husky has a hard-parts Arrow made titanium that was offered for the TC that will work

Try Bills Motorcycles Plus in Salem Oregon. I know he has several custom kits for many models.

You haven't searched hard enough apparently.

Exhaust makers for the 2006-2007 SMR/TC/TE 450/510

- Fast By Ferrachi makes a full system

- Leo Vince - yes they make a single if you ask for the non-SMR style

- Devil - you have to call them for it as it's not in their current catalog

- Pro Circuit makes a slip on, google for it

- Husky has a hard-parts Arrow made titanium that was offered for the TC that will work

actually i did search. ive called and was informed they no longer make the exhaust systems. ive also asked which systems carry over,for example can i use a TC/TE slip on with my SM?

actually i did search. ive called and was informed they no longer make the exhaust systems. ive also asked which systems carry over,for example can i use a TC/TE slip on with my SM?

Any TC or TE system will fit the SM - the frames and engines and mounting points are the same.

i called and placed an order with uptite. i got access to a leo vince full system and mic'd the ID of the pipes. other than a slight change in bends the over all diameter is t he same as stock.

i called and placed an order with uptite. i got access to a leo vince full system and mic'd the ID of the pipes. other than a slight change in bends the over all diameter is t he same as stock.

Well done, the Leo is a fine system. I just ordered one for my new SMR450 :smirk: