where do they live ?

Motocross

Always seeing , reading , and hearing bout all the pros private tracks where they live in Florida............dungey , carmichel , pourcel and others , so question is : are they all in a similiar area of Florida ? Are they neighbors sorta ? I know Socal has its mx " neighborhoods " so what's Florida MX mecca hood ?

Don't know about anybody else really but CR lives real close to dade city and their mx track - just south of it. He's got a real plain looking entrance. Don't think he's close to anybody else though.

Edited by MXCR250

i think they live in a really, really, really nice big house...

:thumbsup:

Reeds place is by Croom also by Dade city motocross track Stewarts track is also in dade city Dungy trains at RC4 track and he used to train with stewart at his track . Alot of them ride together Chisholm rides at the local track in Clearwater and dade city and i am sure he rides at the otheres as well . a few years back i was out at a local track during the week and in pulled Dungys dad parked rt next to me and they had Malcome Stewart with them in fact i still have a suzuki Football that my dog took from them when they were playing with her lol. I think and i may be wrong but RV2 was looking at buying Tim ferrys place and that also is close to the otheres in FL .

The Carmichel compound is just outside Cairo GA. pretty close to the Milsaps facility and few other private tracks. They are all pretty close to each other and about 30 Miles or so north of Tallahassee FL. There is also a couple regular tracks around this area that hold races and regular practice days.

Found these.

30°46'1.44"N

84°15'33.71"W

unled1vj.png

Davi Millsaps

30°53'47.99"N

84° 6'42.56"W

unled2lx.png

30°44'37.07"N

84°15'43.33"W

unled3b.png

28° 3'42.52"N

81°35'21.12"W

jamesstewartcompound.png

Tim Ferrys?

28°20'49.98"N

82° 9'3.86"W

unled6si.png

Andrew Short

29°59'6.79"N

97° 4'27.83"W

andrewshort.png

Honda Test Track

33°47'5.71"N

117°28'9.63"W

hondatesttrack.png

Yamaha Test Track

33°47'5.00"N

117°28'27.68"W

yamahatesttrack.png

Kawasaki Test Track

33°47'51.98"N

117°30'11.68"W

kawasakitesttrack.png

Suzuki Test Track

33°47'2.78"N

117°28'6.83"W

suzuikitesttrack.png

Edited by E-Maxx King
Found these.

30°46'1.44"N

84°15'33.71"W

unled1vj.png

30°53'47.99"N

84° 6'42.56"W

unled2lx.png

30°44'37.07"N

84°15'43.33"W

unled3b.png

28° 3'42.52"N

81°35'21.12"W

jamesstewartcompound.png

Damn. These guys have more elaborate setups than most public MX parks. :thumbsup:

I bet they have just about every obstacle they'd ever face on a supercross track or outdoors built into those tracks.

this thread is an identical spin off to the latest issue of Racer X.

but, those are awesome photos, you really found those?

Found these.

30°53'47.99"N

84° 6'42.56"W

unled2lx.png

this is MTF (millsaps traning facility) on the left side with the lake and GTF (georgia training facility) on the right side of the pic

Reeds place is by Croom also by Dade city motocross track Stewarts track is also in dade city Dungy trains at RC4 track and he used to train with stewart at his track . Alot of them ride together Chisholm rides at the local track in Clearwater and dade city and i am sure he rides at the otheres as well . a few years back i was out at a local track during the week and in pulled Dungys dad parked rt next to me and they had Malcome Stewart with them in fact i still have a suzuki Football that my dog took from them when they were playing with her lol. I think and i may be wrong but RV2 was looking at buying Tim ferrys place and that also is close to the otheres in FL .

rv has been renting grant langstons place.......i think he was gonna buy

ferry's house but there was a problem with being able to keep the track after

a change in ownership of the property.

that is some good stalking

this thread is an identical spin off to the latest issue of Racer X.

but, those are awesome photos, you really found those?

Yes I did