2007 Performance mods

I have a 2007 KX 250.

So far I have had my suspension revalved, and I have a Vforce reed-valve.

I recently put a top-end in it and it is pretty awesome, felt the difference right away. But I am looking for some other things as well. Obviously getting an exhaust. Im not too worried about that as I know a pro who got off a 2007 250 and is willing to let it go for $100. Has anyone ported a 250 on this forum?? I have not yet and dont know anyone who has and if its worth it. Thanks for advice and hope to read it.

Ryan.

I have a 2007 KX 250.

So far I have had my suspension revalved, and I have a Vforce reed-valve.

I recently put a top-end in it and it is pretty awesome, felt the difference right away. But I am looking for some other things as well. Obviously getting an exhaust. Im not too worried about that as I know a pro who got off a 2007 250 and is willing to let it go for $100. Has anyone ported a 250 on this forum?? I have not yet and dont know anyone who has and if its worth it. Thanks for advice and hope to read it.

Ryan.

porting has the greatest, and most tailored effect of any of the mods, and is one of the cheapest. most people stick with the stock pipe, it was a good all around pipe.

KDXGarage, the bike was built at Pro Circuit, complete motor and suspension.

It's been a while, but I believe these prices are accurate:

Cylinder and head modification, $329.95

Carburetor boring, jetting, 89.95

Plenty of good 2 stroke company's out there, Varner Motorsports and Eric Gorr are a couple others that do good work.