Sign in to follow this  

3x3 mod

sorry for the noob question....but i want to do the 3x3 mod and jet kit is the vid on utube still the best way or are there different options? i asking cause i noticed that the vid was made in 2007? thax for your help..............:thumbsup:

Yes!! The video will be jus fine even though it's a few years old. Whih jet it do you plan on buying. I believe ththe one being used on YouTube is a dynojet kit

Yes!! The video will be jus fine even though it's a few years old. Whih jet it do you plan on buying. I believe ththe one being used on YouTube is a dynojet kit

i guess im not sure what jet kit to buy, im runnung the fmf pipe and power bomb. which kit would you recomend?

sorry i didnt mention this before but i own a 2006 drz 400s model

ps:

its yellow so its real fast....lol:banana:

sorry i didnt mention this before but i own a 2006 drz 400s model

ps:

its yellow so its real fast....lol:banana:

Yellow is the fastest!!!!!!!!

You'll find most members are happy with the James Dean jet kit as it's the most complete. He dyno kit comes with a drill bit for removing the brass plug the hides the fuel screw. And the james dean kit comes with extra main jets and a pilot jet. Are you buying the extended fuel screw? If not I'd go with JD kit as it has the appropriate pilot jet to work well with the stock fuel screw.

Just get the james dean kit and keintech extended fuel screw from tt store. the dynojet is cheaper, but doesnt have the float bowl screws, which can be bought seperately also. lots of results if you use search for this topic, Push search then advanced search, then type in the box "jet kit", then select titles only, then push enter, then a plethora of info for you to read,,i imagine you havent read the FAQ at the top of the forum page either yet,,if you havent reeead and welcome.