Sign in to follow this  

Wanna ride with us in Colorado?

Hey, I am coming up to Frisco Colorado later in May. I wanted to ride wjile I was up there. I was thinking about riding Rampart Range on Wednesday the 25th or tuesday the 24th. I didn't want to do riding on weekends because I have heard the horror stories. Any way I was wondering if anybody wanted to come riding with me and my dad. I would like some body to come and sort of "Show us the ropes" Being that we have never ridden in Colorado. If you have any other suggestions on other places around there to ride or if you wouldn't mind a couple guys tagging along please let me know. Thanks!

Jesse

I would man, but I'm out for the summer. Broke my scaphoid in my throttle wrist.

Have fun though!

I'll go for a ride. Rampart is just fine on weekends. It's a big place.

Frisco will be snowed in at the end of May.

Skip rampart and just ride around in the Frisco / Breckenridge area. The weekends will be fine there.

+1 That would be way better. Get a map and have a ball.

I was just up there yesterday. The snow pack looks like the middle of winter. It will mely fast but probably not enough to enjoy the Georgia pass trails.

I might be up for Rampart on the 25th, I'll let you know when it gets closer to the date and what work looks like for me.

I might be up for Rampart on the 25th, I'll let you know when it gets closer to the date and what work looks like for me.

Alright! just let me know.

Hey, I am coming up to Frisco Colorado later in May. I wanted to ride wjile I was up there. I was thinking about riding Rampart Range on Wednesday the 25th or tuesday the 24th. I didn't want to do riding on weekends because I have heard the horror stories. Any way I was wondering if anybody wanted to come riding with me and my dad. I would like some body to come and sort of "Show us the ropes" Being that we have never ridden in Colorado. If you have any other suggestions on other places around there to ride or if you wouldn't mind a couple guys tagging along please let me know. Thanks!

Jesse

Did you get to ride? If so, hope y'all had a good time!

We rode together today in Eagle. Dad and son team. Dad scores "great dad" award for riding his sons old air cooled 125. (Were those 14" rims?) While son gets to ride his new machine. Bobby, thanks for lunch. A plug for HEDI's DELI in Eagle. Great sandwiches. We rode spring creek through to Hedi's then back. Great weather. Trails are a little wet in a couple places. Tread lightly. I sent them up to McCoy for tomorrow.

Thanks man! We are SO thankful that you would take us riding! We had a great time. Those were awesome trails. And I believe that they are 19 on the front and 17 on the back. Sure hope to see you next year! And if you are ever down our way. Just let us know. Dont know really what we have to offer. But we will find something.