Best 85cc Dirt Bike?

Hey guys, out of these choices, what do you think is the best 85cc dirt bike and why?

A: Kawasaki KX 85

B: Honda CR85R

C: Yamaha YZ85

D: KTM 85 SX

E: Suzuki RM 85

Which is the best and why?

I ride a Kawasaki KX 85 but personally I love the Suzuki RM 85 because of its style, size, and handling. It also seems more compact than the Kawasaki. The Kawisaki's shrouds tend to stick out more than most bikes. It may just be mine but I ride a 2009.

*****If you cannot answer about the 85cc dirt bike, which company do you think is the best and why?******

Hey guys, out of these choices, what do you think is the best 85cc dirt bike and why?

A: Kawasaki KX 85

B: Honda CR85R

C: Yamaha YZ85

D: KTM 85 SX

E: Suzuki RM 85

Which is the best and why?

I ride a Kawasaki KX 85 but personally I love the Suzuki RM 85 because of its style, size, and handling. It also seems more compact than the Kawasaki. The Kawisaki's shrouds tend to stick out more than most bikes. It may just be mine but I ride a 2009.

*****If you cannot answer about the 85cc dirt bike, which company do you think is the best and why?******

Sorry to say but based on my recent purchase of a KTM 85 SX, i cannot see anyone else in that list beating it for price/performance ?

If you want to know why check google for reviews and you will soon find out as there quite a few to list.

Teaser

3-6.jpg

Matt.

Sorry to say but based on my recent purchase of a KTM 85 SX, i cannot see anyone else in that list beating it for price/performance ?

If you want to know why check google for reviews and you will soon find out as there quite a few to list.

Teaser

3-6.jpg

Matt.

That's a very nice KTM. Is that a big wheel?

and I'll look into why, thanks for the tip :confused: