Sign in to follow this  

How often do you get to ride?

Hi guys. Just wondering how often you guys are able to get out and ride. I'm down to 3-4 a month(once a week). I have a little guy at home now so our priorities have changed. My Wife is pretty cool about it. That one day really changes my outlook on things. The great thing about being on the bike is that it is your only focus. It's a good stress reliever for me. I can't wait until my son is old enough to ride.:thumbsup:

I usually ride one day a week. I only ride when I have someone to go with, and there aren't very many people who have dirt bikes in my area, so I'm pretty limited on track time. I probably spend as much time racing as I do just riding now.

As long as my bike's not broken, I can basically ride every day. Sometimes I don't ride because I don't feel like it, the weather is crappy, or if it's around hunting season, I try to stay out of the woods....I ride on my own property.

Yep, work and family is first priority so I ride when I can. In the past I would always try and wait for someone else to go with, but trying to arrange other peoples schedules with my own was more miss than hit. Now I go when I can, even if it is for only a couple hours here and there and even if it is by myself. Living 20 minutes away from Rampart and recently tagging of my bike has made things easier, usually get out once a week during the week and then every other weekend I try for longer rides in some trails that I trailer to.

As much as I can. If I don't have to work, the weather is nice, I get the urge, or any reason really. Probably 8 or 10 times a month in the summer, I'm single without any chil'run(children) so I pretty much go when I want. 90% of the time I ride alone, peolpe are on drugs too bad or on the fat too bad or too weak(as in mind) to ride dirt bikes in my little town.

once a week, sometimes twice. i would say i average 1.5 days per week. i would ride more if i could but i don't have the time.

Maybe once a month if I'm lucky these days. Used to ride almost everyday but money is beyond tight now. Just put the bikes away for the summer last weekend as its already over 100 degrees and dry as a bone.

Same boat i got a little guy now that was not here last season. So far i still have been getting out usually 4 times a week.

i ride a few times a week because i have a shitty night job now,getting a good day job next week so my riding time is gonna be cut back a bit,i live in the mountains in AZ and its about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than the hotter parts of the state,plus i just found a creek on a new trail so i can hit that up for a lil cool down

I/we have lots of time to ride, but no where to freaking ride. Near North Ontario sucks big time for tracks. If you want to ride a ATV on logging roads, this would be heaven:banghead:. But for MX it sucks big monkey balls.

Last year I rode about 3 times a week. Now that I'm graduating College mixed with the sh*tty wet weather we seem to get every weekend I am now down to 1 time every two-three weeks. Going back into the real world sucks. lol