Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Ask Ping

I regularly read the "Ask Ping" column, and it seems the questions keep getting dumber and dumber. Read the first question of this week...I don't know what the guy is thinking asking Ping about this. :thumbsup:

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/05/06/ask-ping

Dear Ping a Ding Ding Dong, LOL!!!

My girlfriend of 6 years is 15 years older than me and she has a son who is 3 years younger than me. So, she is 41 and he is 23. Besides how weird it is, he seems pretty cool about it. He thinks it’s cool I ride and I rock out Supercross and Outdoors over gay ball sports. Well, a lot has changed since I lost my job. I've been spending more time at home and such. About two weeks ago, HIS girlfriend stopped by the house to get something she had left. Well, we started talking and next thing I know, Bam, we’re naked and, well, you know. I don't know how we ended up like that but it happened. Now she wants a relationship with me. What do I do? Do I trade in the old for some new OR do I stick around to see how bad it can get when they find out?

Thanks for your help Ping,

SuzOOki

I’ll keep this short and sweet: Call Jerry Springer and get on his program. You are a dumbass.

PING

I feel some of the questions that are sent in are just for entertainment purposes only....I say readers just want to see what sort of "smartass" answer Ping will give...

Well now that this is posted to the "Ask TT".

I say... Get the F out.. But nail the girlfrend again before you leave.

I regularly read the "Ask Ping" column, and it seems the questions keep getting dumber and dumber. Read the first question of this week...I don't know what the guy is thinking asking Ping about this. :confused:

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/05/06/ask-ping

Its hard to say anything bad about that after reading the posts on Thumpertalk for a while. Its just as dumb as Jerry Springer.:thumbsup: